MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
There someone building sky platforms on top of highest mountain. It look very nice but i not play this game anymore for now. And like John8 many times my lv2000 character with super running speed can send me flying higher than that mountain and it wss funny. I dont think dev really that much care in such little details of height limit for entity if whole game still this little cheapy glitch etc.

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Is the frame rate uncapped? my GPU just shoot up to 100%..
Ok, so The fps is uncapped in this game, it will shoot and heat your GPU as much as it can.. Nvidia and AMD should both have a FPS limiter within their control panel to deal with this

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
You'll come across some severed heads on pikes, but everything else is up to you. Dismemberment by using heavy attacks (F key) apparently can even be turned off in the options.
I tried some stuff to see how realistic this game would be (just for the lols)...

And turns out if you faint someone and capture them as an item, getting their "food" to MAX, 'drop' them on the floor, take off limbs (tried everything but the head... Just felt too much to decapitate a tribal I captured), and then recruiting them, makes the game ignore the cutted limbs, and you'll have NPCs floating, or using 'enchanted' tools and weapons (invisibile limbs).

Tried it once, but then reloaded... It was weird enough though

Silentj-Ghost

Aug 30, 2020
I know that the game has young natives but so far i never got it de-censored i made the non.bat file but it did not decesor. Do i need start a new game?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I know that the game has young natives but so far i never got it de-censored i made the non.bat file but it did not decesor. Do i need start a new game?
wut, it should be de-censored already...except Shino's..her sex animation. Its censored in the game file, unless u have the patient to redraw the pixels

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
strange, my GPU fan not even running unlike Cyberpunk. I suspect one change something instead of default Nivida setting?
I just hook FPS counter to the game and it show it is max at my default max FPS monitor

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Am I missing a trigger? I have the DLC from the site in the right place and still no Fnicker bars
It is because the Fnicker is only found on the beaches and well, with how big the beach is you will already have an idea that you are going for a walk (they appear in random places)

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes