BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Probably the worst thing ever. Even worse than decapitations etc.
The dreadful lolis.
To be fair, having both implies the possibility of decapitated lolis; to put it lightly, that's gonna be a bit much for some people lol

I understand the titburgers and the sushi/hotdog with fingers in it. But whats with the tits on a bone thing?
Goodness, I'm certain the answer is no, but is there anyway to survive normally without resorting to such "extravagant" cannibalism or brutalizing anime girls in a show of force? Is there really no other option? I wanna try this game but I'm afraid lol

Jan 12, 2024
To be fair, having both implies the possibility of decapitated lolis; to put it lightly, that's gonna be a bit much for some people lol

Goodness, I'm certain the answer is no, but is there anyway to survive normally without resorting to such "extravagant" cannibalism or brutalizing anime girls in a show of force? Is there really no other option? I wanna try this game but I'm afraid lol
You'll come across some severed heads on pikes, but everything else is up to you. Dismemberment by using heavy attacks (F key) apparently can even be turned off in the options.

Reactions: BorgarBoi

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
OK, I have 2 questions

1. Why can't I interact with anyone in the women's village?

2. How can I not use the native women that I had in the cells and fed? They all collapsed every time I took them out.
1. The village you found is the orgy village, it is Takumi's experiment and there is nothing you can do there.

2. When you have them with the "MAX" icon, right-click and they will appear as allies, otherwise you drop them as an object that you throw

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
OK, I have 2 questions

1. Why can't I interact with anyone in the women's village?

2. How can I not use the native women that I had in the cells and fed? They all collapsed every time I took them out.
You need to drop food into the slots as well so they are fed. Hover your cursor over their icons to see what food they take and the amount of points it increase before they become "tamed."

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
why the people i capture are attacking me sometime for no reason ?
To the left in your list of "friends" are all your allies and if you attack them it is because their "morale" is very low, it is because their personality does not get along with other inhabitants that you have.

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
why the people i capture are attacking me sometime for no reason ?
If the people you've captured are attacking you, that means their moral is low. Probably no water, beds, and/or within range of another villager with a personality they dislike.

Note: I left out food since people say they don't necessary need a food box.

Reactions: Arabi1

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
If the people you've captured are attacking you, that means their moral is low. Probably no water, beds, and/or within range of another villager with a personality they dislike.

Note: I left out food since people say they don't necessary need a food box.
Only if they are in survivor aka not on guard duty

Reactions: Tofu_Eater
Jan 12, 2024
NPCs only consume their food meter to heal off damage. Food box is optional, but having one means you need to pay even less attention.

Similarly, they only consume their water meter when they perform tasks. So if you don't assign them to do anything and they never get attacked, they can sustain forever.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Thank you for clarifying! I was confused when people kept saying they don't need food. I still placed a food box to nearby workers regardless.
So far it seems like labor with survivor requires water. Doing nothing makes them lose nothing from what I saw and guard duty/following/etc requires food. Someone above already said the same

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Where can I find onions? Im missing 1 ingredient to recruit that one big chest girl.
potato, carrot, corn - natives and their boxes
onion - small native (fire-throwing)
garlic - big natives
wheat - chicken
cabbage - sheep
tomato, soy - bird
green pepper - hostile plants in mushroom area
Edit: Also you can use the console command " /get food_onion_01 1 " or " /get seed_onion_01 1 " to get the seeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: NlNJAB0Y
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes