TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Is there anyway to see (or summon) where those in the friendlist? I got the giant girl on my base, I let her have the maximal movement and now I have no idea where she is.

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
I think the problem with the android is the fact there are a bunch of options when building the body of one. So they will need a bunch of animations for them.
Hmmm, you're absolutely correct, however as a coder and the way the dev uses the unity animation systems, it would be possible to create some very janky jerry-rigged animations as a stop gap to last until the dev introduces more possibilities to work with. It'll take a while though but adding more sexual possibilities is what I'm modding it for. I'll see what I can do, the game has all the assets I need, I just need to learn 2d animation.

Reactions: masMalkar

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
define who's not mine. :ROFLMAO:
If you mean the rape thing you can do to NPCs treat it like she's stunned. I do use the rape when she's sleeping I just dont insert it the hit function can be clunky I rarely rape NPCs because I dont want them to have a -10 on me
I think they mean to say "does it make sense to impregnate an NPC that does not belong to my faction?"

But to answer the question myself, no, individual enemy NPCs despawn and no longer exist when outside a specific radius of you, so, impregnating them would make no difference.

However, if you were to impregnate them and then capture them for your own faction immediately afterwards then the pregnancy 'should' carry over.

The enemy NPCs do not get up again after being downed unless you convert them anyway.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
I already did it, still couldn't find her, maybe I set her location elsewhere and forgot about that, will check again later, thanks
The [Reset] button, returns her to that [Flovely Cutely Paradise], just the end of the place you fought her. Or rather, [Her Home].

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Is that really what reset does? I thought it would reset the npc to the waiting spot you set
Perhaps, for the Natives/Mobs.
But for Friend/Unique, it tend to sent them back to "the area where you can 1st ask them to [Follow] you".

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes