Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
did u use cheat or something before? yea when they get in their way, they will beat up ur ally too (ur friendly native npc). Depends on who has been targeted, not only u but anyone who try to stop them or around their sight (like a pig passing by and they go chase the pig first instead). hm...i guess u can try killing the patrols without getting noticed by them to stop the raiding happening for a while
is that a cheat thing then? I just used a save that came with the game so I could just look at what the game was about in a quick way..

so if you don't have cheats or whatever and I started level 1, that wouldn't happen and the raid would be like 10 ppl or something?

or is it still a ridiculous number?

Jan 12, 2024
is that a cheat thing then? I just used a save that came with the game so I could just look at what the game was about in a quick way..

so if you don't have cheats or whatever and I started level 1, that wouldn't happen and the raid would be like 10 ppl or something?

or is it still a ridiculous number?
How many raiders spawn with each raid is based on the highest level person in your base. Most likely this will be the character you're currently playing as, but not always. So if you cheated to quickly boost your level, it can absolutely spawn an insane number of enemies.

Meanwhile the level of each attacker will be based on where they spawned in, and how many raid boosting items you placed down.

NlNJAB0Y

Formerly 'HeartxHeartless'
Jun 26, 2023
After the boss fight for the guy who built Cassie I went to recruit Reika and Keigo but I went back and can’t find Cassie (I’m collecting all characters and putting them in my camp). Any idea where Cassie could have went. She said she will send me a letter idk what that means.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
After the boss fight for the guy who built Cassie I went to recruit Reika and Keigo but I went back and can’t find Cassie (I’m collecting all characters and putting them in my camp). Any idea where Cassie could have went. She said she will send me a letter idk what that means.
cassie remains near the console you activated her in the lab until you move her zone to somewhere else, if you activate dalmain's door she fucks off to the nether as a bug.

Reactions: Arabi1
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes