Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
So I figured out how to manipulate the characters in your save file.

I recommend to make a backup copy or create a new save file slot to experiment with.
For your Save 6 slot, you would look in "Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML" for the "SaveData06.xml".
Create a copy of the .xml file and save it as .txt to edit the save file and keep the code structure.
Best way to find a character you want to edit is to Ctrl+F their name.

If I want to find Reika for example I would Ctrl+F "レイカ" (I'm playing with Japanese language on) and then it should display something like this:

<friendID>31</friendID>
<npcID>5</npcID>
<groupID>0</groupID>
<employ>1</employ>
<charaName>レイカ</charaName>
<nameVisible>false</nameVisible>
<person>

The friendID is ID of the character that's displayed in the top right when you select a character's status. It's also easy to search for a character this way. npcID is the ID of the type of character they are. 15 is for female native, so if I change that value to 15 then Reika turns into a female native. Unfortunately her appearance also changes according to what values are set for the character's appearance, but if you change it back to 5, then Reika will return to her normal form. However, make sure that the character is not wearing or holding anything. If you change Reika to a female native then it will delete her clothes since that character is not compatible with Reika's items. You can use this to change a character that currently can't give birth yet to a normal female native, get them pregnant and have birth and then change them back, so that the child will say that their parent was that character. Of course you can manually just change who the game says the parent is, but that's not as fun.

If you go down a littler further you can manually change the pregnancy of a character. The first value is -1 if the character isn't pregnant and any other value (friendID) will make them pregnant by that character. Takumi is -7 for those that want to have Takumi be the father for any reason. The second value is 0 when they are ready to give birth, and non-zero when they are not. It starts at 12 when they first become pregnant, so I assume the value goes down over time until it reaches 0.

<pregnant>
<int>-1</int>
<int>0</int>
</pregnant>

Further down you can change the relationship stats that they have with other characters. It's pretty self-explanatory, the friendID is their relationship with the character that has that friendID, love is their Love value, and the "sexcount" values correspond to the values from left to right in game between those two characters.

<Lovers>
<friendID>32</friendID>
<love>150</love>
<sexCount>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
</sexCount>
</Lovers>

There's a lot more, but this about covers the most basic stuff that people probably care about editing for a character.
The entire character's save starts with
<CharaSave>
and ends with
</CharaSave>
so anything between that is for that specific character.

Thank you! That's going to help with my coding. With the pregnancy stuff, you're basically doing the same as my code is doing for my mod. I'll try to use what you've figured out there to fix my very janky code, hopefully I can streamline the process so we can get the results we want without all the saving/loading. Give me a few days, but if you have any ideas I'll be glad to hear them.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Then I kinda wish Mermaid wasn't in the game then since she doesn't do anything but get your hopes up for something better. Who know thou, maybe steam sales will change their mind.
Think they could add it as a DLC if there's enough of a desire from the community which there is, some people also asked for futanari and he wants that as a mod

Reactions: ciphertul

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
Think they could add it as a DLC if there's enough of a desire from the community which there is, some people also asked for futanari and he wants that as a mod
I mean, you can create your own futa using the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It won't be too difficult for someone with art skills to make or modify assets and then create the relevant animations and then that can be coded in fairly easily, if I'm understanding the section of code regarding them rightly anyways.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018

It won't be too difficult for someone with art skills to make or modify assets and then create the relevant animations and then that can be coded in fairly easily, if I'm understanding the section of code regarding them rightly anyways.
I think the problem with the android is the fact there are a bunch of options when building the body of one. So they will need a bunch of animations for them.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020

Im no programmer so I dont want to talk for them about what they can mod or not :ROFLMAO: but you can't have sex with them no? the cyborgs I mean

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
For anyone cruious about the mirror shield, its kinda of a souls game mechanic (Sekiro shadows die twice) type mechanic where it reflects all damage it receives and no durable usage only if you perfect parry. Translation of that item is very badly

Reactions: KnightsOfNi

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I think the problem with the android is the fact there are a bunch of options when building the body of one. So they will need a bunch of animations for them.
Not quite no.
Due to how paper-doll systems work, you could apply the same animations that the torso of the body has. There's sure to be some weird looking stuff but i doubt it would look that bad.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
100% probably u get double of feeding natives u took captives. Well i max them out before test soo dont know if it also increase heart earning too

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
does it make sense to impregnate someone who is not mine now?
does she get up after raping at some point?
define who's not mine. :ROFLMAO:
If you mean the rape thing you can do to NPCs treat it like she's stunned. I do use the rape when she's sleeping I just dont insert it the hit function can be clunky I rarely rape NPCs because I dont want them to have a -10 on me

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes