aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
If you put Storage Items near Workbenches anything inside the Storage item (Cloth Storage, Spider Storage, Cloud Storage only) counts as if it was in the workbench for crafting. You can see blue lines connecting the workbench to the storage if it is close enough.

So basically you can put all your wood in a storage and all Workbenches connected to it with blue lines can use the Wood for crafting.
thanks for the info i didnt knew that

hentaixia

Jun 10, 2019
To the left in your list of "friends" are all your allies and if you attack them it is because their "morale" is very low, it is because their personality does not get along with other inhabitants that you have.
how do i increase morale ?

Jan 12, 2024
Edit: Also you can use the console command " /get food_onion_01 1 " or " /get seed_onion_01 1 " to get the seeds.
If you only want to spawn 1 of something, the second number is pointless.

how do i increase morale ?
It accrues automatically as long as they have water and a place to sleep, and you don't put them anywhere near a personality they dislike. Also you can manually feed them carrot-based foods.

hentaixia

Jun 10, 2019
If you only want to spawn 1 of something, the second number is pointless.

It accrues automatically as long as they have water and a place to sleep, and you don't put them anywhere near a personality they dislike. Also you can manually feed them carrot-based foods.
is there any thing we can build that makes them drink water ?

Reactions: Suhas
Jan 12, 2024
is there any thing we can build that makes them drink water ?
A well has a massive range and fills itself automatically. Rain Catchers are supposed to do the same thing (except obviously only filling in rain), but as far as I know, they are still bugged and NPCs won't use them.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
The female MC is still a prude? those wolves are begging to mount her, she literally can walk around nude but wouldn't fuck anyone
Also, wish we could make mods for this game, that bestiality tag needs to be properly represented here

Last edited:

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
My male protagonist clips through the ground and I can't get him back. What do?
I assume you are playing as a female? Use the console command " /change " to become the male protagonist then use the map to travel to your base.

Edit: Also you can use:

/tp (1 - 399) - Teleportation
/wp base - Teleports to the beach (Spawn point at the beginning of the game)
If you can't use the map.

• Wow
Reactions: Adachithepersona4

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I thought your level increased the size and location was tied to level. (Sans hell totems and the like). At level 90 I was only see like a max raid of 9 people but I only had like 5 natives.
Number of natives in a raid is not tied to your level. It's tied to the number of tamed NPCs you have, including unique characters.
And the level of the raid is tied to the location.
Player's level has absolutely nothing to do with raids. Even if it does, it's so negligible, you'll need to cheat yourself million levels to notice it.

I am level 71, and the raids I get are level1 - because I never left the starting beach, and the number of natives is 12 - because I have around 20 friendly NPCs in my base.

Last edited:

ellabell48

Apr 27, 2020
Does anyone know if you can kill the captured rabbits from the cage trap? I have only figured out how to put them in a fence. Was hoping to kill them for hide.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Does anyone know if you can kill the captured rabbits from the cage trap? I have only figured out how to put them in a fence. Was hoping to kill them for hide.
Hover your mouse over the rabbit (or any other captured animal) while it's in your inventory and press [T] button. It'll turn the animal into corresponding loot.

Reactions: ellabell48
Jun 28, 2023
Number of natives in a raid is not tied to your level. It's tied to the number of tamed NPCs you have, including unique characters.
And the level of the raid is tied to the location.
Player's level has absolutely nothing to do with raids. Even if it does, it's so negligible, you'll need to cheat yourself million levels to notice it.

I am level 71, and the raids I get are level1 - because I never left the starting beach, and the number of natives is 12 - because I have around 20 friendly NPCs in my base.
I'm pretty sure it does, at some point I used cheats to up Yona's level to 1000+ to see how each ability affects the gameplay, and suddenly I was getting 55+ level raids with around 60 natives on the starting beach with no NPCs besides the male MC. And they were coming every 1 or 2 minutes. Had to restart that one because I literally couldn't do anything.

I think I'll make a new save and try that again, to see how exactly level affects raids.

Apr 22, 2022
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.05 Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(80) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- Drops x100
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher.
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

IMPORTANT: Checked thoroughly and coudn't recreate a bricked save file, I stemple it as safe.. so long its used on the right version of the game.(Tho the last updates from dev really changes many save features, so new game would be preferable)
EA Build V0.0.5 Steam Assembly-CSharp_v13.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.01
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

Just downloaded but can't even open the application after trying v13. v9 works but wth is the difference that makes the game self-close? Please help.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I wonder if there's a height limit but at the same time. I think I am high enough in the sky
View attachment 3705482
i think...maybe no limit of sky, i sometimes set myself /run 20 and i flew to the "dark" sky dropping down slowly. Just remember don use /run command when u r in cave. u can't get back to cave but to teleport to flags first

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
is that a cheat thing then? I just used a save that came with the game so I could just look at what the game was about in a quick way..

so if you don't have cheats or whatever and I started level 1, that wouldn't happen and the raid would be like 10 ppl or something?

or is it still a ridiculous number?
well i started a new game few hours ago and i was trying not to cheat a lot (i only cheated once for capturing the golden chicken), the raid only comes with 5 lvl1 raiders on beach

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes