HayataAyasaki

May 15, 2018
imma return to the game at the end of the year, ngl, for a game that's in 0.0x version, that was quite a lot of content lmao
guys help me for how to get dlc
and for everyone that needs the DLC, yes the one and only sacred but forbidden DLC (at least in 95), go back to the first page and click on the funny ci-en button then look for the post mentioning said DLC
(vvv le buttwon image vvv)
1717580828377.png

P.S. Let's not get the whole thread purged lads

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Ah yes, before anyone ask.. the white tiger seems only appear on high mountain and with blood rain weather

Reactions: Sigurðr

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Since people having trouble finding unique NPCs. I think its about time the dev just mark them as favorite after unlocked, or make a special [Head Icon] showing their position on the map replacing the [Favorite] feature for unique NPCs.

Joker753

Sep 29, 2020
imma return to the game at the end of the year, ngl, for a game that's in 0.0x version, that was quite a lot of content lmao

and for everyone that needs the DLC, yes the one and only sacred but forbidden DLC (at least in 95), go back to the first page and click on the funny ci-en button then look for the post mentioning said DLC
(vvv le buttwon image vvv)
1717580828377.png

P.S. Let's not get the whole thread purged lads
dlc in nor free????

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
Hello guys, I have some questions.
I catched 2 big aquatic monsters , one is a giant lobster and the other some abomination, it says they eat crab shells but when i put them in the pool with food nothing happens?
Also how the pig farm works? I build the pig farm but it always stays at 0, even after putting some pigs in inventory?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Number of natives in a raid is not tied to your level. It's tied to the number of tamed NPCs you have, including unique characters.
And the level of the raid is tied to the location.
Player's level has absolutely nothing to do with raids. Even if it does, it's so negligible, you'll need to cheat yourself million levels to notice it.

I am level 71, and the raids I get are level1 - because I never left the starting beach, and the number of natives is 12 - because I have around 20 friendly NPCs in my base.
I think the number of npcs has nothing to do with raid I get 10 at the start of the game at level 50

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I think the number of npcs has nothing to do with raid I get 10 at the start of the game at level 50
I am at level 65 and 9 invaders are coming, the level of the invaders depends on where you have the base (objects remain effects from the invasion part)

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I am at level 65 and 9 invaders are coming, the level of the invaders depends on where you have the base (objects remain effects from the invasion part)
Yes level of raid is location but the number has some fractional scaling to your level

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hello guys, I have some questions.
I catched 2 big aquatic monsters , one is a giant lobster and the other some abomination, it says they eat crab shells but when i put them in the pool with food nothing happens?
Also how the pig farm works? I build the pig farm but it always stays at 0, even after putting some pigs in inventory?
no crayfish/lobster doesn't eat crab shells and u need a fence like this (not pool, fence only for animals and cage for natives) to contain big one. It just ate the purple electricity lizard i put beside it lol
1717584935234.png

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Yes level of raid is location but the number has some fractional scaling to your level
An example that has occurred to me is that if you continue on the beach at the beginning and you level up a lot, everyone will be low level but many more will come (this only happens if you level up normally without commands, for some reason if you level up level with commands is bugged and they come like 50 npcs and they are all level 50-65)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes