bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Cracking this game isn't as simple as drag drop the usual cracks, I tried it on my version of the game on steam. Wait for someone that knows how to crack stuff
Right, I wasn't suggesting that. I was only pointing out that I didn't see f95 already has the most recent public updated version and that I didn't notice it was updated because it was never bumped to the top of the f95 "Latest Updates" page, which is solely where I go for new game updates.

Reactions: flannan

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Right, I wasn't suggesting that. I was only pointing out that I didn't see f95 already has the most recent public updated version and that I didn't notice it was updated because it was never bumped to the top of the f95 "Latest Updates" page, which is solely where I go for new game updates.
Ohhhh, Im not informed on how it goes but most of the updates are all bug fixes anyway, with some QOL this one you have these.
I love the no buildblock, can build anywhere everywhere
1717615769969.png

Reactions: bluerubber

Anniacity

Jun 17, 2021
Is this 0.5 is a non-steam version ? because I can't find the fairy even though I have the sticker in my my bag

Jun 28, 2023
Is this 0.5 is a non-steam version ? because I can't find the fairy even though I have the sticker in my my bag
It's DLC content. Also, the trigger for the event is pretty small, somewhere in the middle of that patch of dirt. I remember passing through the patch several times before actually hitting the trigger and starting the event.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there a craftable habitat to keep the mermaid at your settlement, safe from the sharks? I've tried to place them in the stone pools but the only time they seem to be able to function as they would in the sea is when you craft the blocks of sea water.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Is there a craftable habitat to keep the mermaid at your settlement, safe from the sharks? I've tried to place them in the stone pools but the only time they seem to be able to function as they would in the sea is when you craft the blocks of sea water.
Small ponds work, or give her a small exp fruit and have her make a seawater square.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
It is for toilet from mens bench, you can see it in the gallery 3-2. Just not implemented it seems.
i guess so, i lowered male native moral to -100 and placing toilets around him and he didn't do anything for 20 mins

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes