ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Do special NPC also increase their stat gain per 10 levels? Also do you know how natives NPC stats work?
No, it doesn’t seem they do. Natives have such a varied start it would take some testing to figure them out.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
No, it doesn’t seem they do. Natives have such a varied start it would take some testing to figure them out.
Every NPC also has this system it seems. Just comfirms that initial stats of a unique NPC, stat growth are the most important

Last edited:

JaneDoeButt

Sep 10, 2019
When has there not been beastiality, Big foot werewolf, spider boss.
Werewolf is furry, not bestiality. Spider yeah, I grant you that. Though in my book that's more monsterish, like tentacle stuff.

I'd be interested in stock wolf, deer, pig stuff. Given what is possible in this I'm wondering why it hasn't been done yet.

Reactions: RossoX

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
they are just 2 person working team to add and fix stuff. I don think we can expect all the contents we want can be added to it

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Werewolf is furry, not bestiality. Spider yeah, I grant you that. Though in my book that's more monsterish, like tentacle stuff.

I'd be interested in stock wolf, deer, pig stuff. Given what is possible in this I'm wondering why it hasn't been done yet.
Im definitely not one that is knowledgeable about that, not really my type of thing, but I dont think that the devs are particulary focused on that considering the amount of content available rn and focus of the game.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I saw someone on discord made a turret by placing 4 workbench to trap the type 3 androids inside and when enemies entered their sight.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wandering8maggot

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
dont think ya get xp like milion other game if anything die without u do the killing tho i havent cap any of laser robot yet

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
dont think ya get xp like milion other game if anything die without u do the killing tho i havent cap any of laser robot yet
Im not sure if there's a cap of xp you get. Ive cheated to lv300 and for the raids. I've heard talks of lv400 but idk if there's higher

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes