Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
after fighting the dr Dalman (second scientist in the lab) he says help me and ill give you my windsom, is there something left to do?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Has anyone ever seen sacred hood on the ruins? My guide on drops for ruins has that but I havent seen that even once lol. And I've been grinding this so much I've killed the robot 10 times I only found it way later

Jun 28, 2023
Werewolf is furry, not bestiality. Spider yeah, I grant you that. Though in my book that's more monsterish, like tentacle stuff.

I'd be interested in stock wolf, deer, pig stuff. Given what is possible in this I'm wondering why it hasn't been done yet.
If it's a human and a (non-human) animal it's bestiality. So all 3 are by definition bestiality.

As for whether there is going to be more of it, we don't know. Time will tell. As others said, two people are working on this, and they've been putting out bug fixes almost every day, so it's clear they're dedicated to making this work. I mean, just looking at what is available now and all the placeholder, TBA and unimplemented stuff you can clearly see this project is VERY ambitious compared to earlier games.

Jun 28, 2023
Anyone know of a way to remove the neutral natives around the red herb fields at the waterfall? They cannot be attacked and wanted to setup a camp in that area without them in it ><.
You can't, that whole place is a teaser for what will probably be a side quest.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone know of a way to remove the neutral natives around the red herb fields at the waterfall? They cannot be attacked and wanted to setup a camp in that area without them in it ><.
You sounded like its better off for you to play "This land is my land", quite a savage person are you? Not enough killing the normal ones, you even want to Exile the ones friendly enough to you, taking over their territory. :LOL:
If the game has a bethesda-like followers, the Giantness would hate you for that.

Is it possible to link to the discord of this game?
You have to look for that... Jus so you know, you'll find leads if you just get back to the 1st/OP post.

Reactions: flannan

kira_86

May 29, 2024
Yea I figured as much, so I moved to the oasis in the desert. I was just after the cool locale without the locals and their orgies lol.

• Haha
Reactions: uglywolf

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
How do I use the bow?
I have the bow, made some branch arrows, but i cant fire them.
I cant equip the arrows and trying to attack just melees with the bow.

JaneDoeButt

Sep 10, 2019
If it's a human and a (non-human) animal it's bestiality. So all 3 are by definition bestiality.

As for whether there is going to be more of it, we don't know. Time will tell. As others said, two people are working on this, and they've been putting out bug fixes almost every day, so it's clear they're dedicated to making this work. I mean, just looking at what is available now and all the placeholder, TBA and unimplemented stuff you can clearly see this project is VERY ambitious compared to earlier games.
It's not all 3 bestiality. They are clearly separate kink categories for fictional erotica. Someone into monsters/furries/werewolves would not necessarily be into ferals (four-legged furries) or animals (in fact, within the furry community there is a heated discussion about this) and see where telling a tentacle lover they'd be into bestiality gets you.

These are different kink categories in H-content.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
How do I use the bow?
I have the bow, made some branch arrows, but i cant fire them.
I cant equip the arrows and trying to attack just melees with the bow.
Hold right click to stand still and aim, then hold left click to charge and release to fire. Just left clicking makes you melee attack with the bow, which is surprisingly strong. It's not a bad alternative when you want to save your actual melee weapon's durability.

Reactions: ShadowEdge
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes