Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Female natives will say somethings. Like mine like to say "We'll be together forever" to man and funny enough "I really like man" to Yona.
There's a couple but I wouldn't really say that's talking but they often say who they like or hate if its not a unique NPC. I don't really ask for much, maybe add a couple of lines for the MC to say depending on the personality and have a similar mechanic to dancing that depending on the option it will increase or decrease likability.

Jan 12, 2024
Is the game feature complete? Every single patch as of now has been bugfixes
Far from it. Yona has recorded stats for pregnancy and childbirth, but she can't actually do either.
There's no actual ending yet.
Several areas and NPCs exist, but currently serve no purpose.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Is the game feature complete? Every single patch as of now has been bugfixes
Its feature complete enough to be playable and enjoyable, treat it like what it is, an early access game. With tons of content to be enjoyed rn. The features that are missing are noticeable but I dont think it will be something that impedes your enjoyment of the game.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
genitals as in penis? bcs I did the uncensor, and the vagina when the first girl down after getting fucked, its still censored
From what I heard - some characters or scenes are still censored, but properly applying the uncensor should remove a lot of pixellation. The most obvious way to check it is to take off male MC's pants.

Reactions: rKnight

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
i am not sure, but i got sth like this
-1= none
0= leisurely
1= people with bleeding heart
2= rude
3= narcissism
4=negative thoughts
5=shameless
6=selfish
7=Pretend to be strong
8=careless
9=mean
Why did you put people with bleeding heart instead of good-natured :ROFLMAO:.
Also thanks for this gem buried

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes