Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
i personally wouldnt call my game 0.0.6 if it was near completion. you are probably mixing up the scope of the content with completeness of the game. I think content scope wise it's obviously quite close to complete because there are only a few incomplete areas on the map
Also here one of the statement from Dev

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Odd, I've been doing rampages between the villages in NewGame at Open_Beta, aiming for the small natives just for an Onion, but for some reason, I couldn't get it, it's been 3 days(In-game) now.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
i personally wouldnt call my game 0.0.6 if it was near completion. you are probably mixing up the scope of the content with completeness of the game. I think content scope wise it's obviously quite close to complete because there are only a few incomplete areas on the map
buddy, these are japanese devs, hardly you'll see their games being stuck in a eternal development cycle unlike western devs unless they get a case of patreonitis like technobreak did.

they also intend on making the game workshoppable in order to give it longevity even though unity is a huge bitch with modding, look at oxygen not included to get a piece of how nightmarish it is but it gives longevity and flexibility to the game's scope while they move on to the next project.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
From what I heard - some characters or scenes are still censored, but properly applying the uncensor should remove a lot of pixellation. The most obvious way to check it is to take off male MC's pants.
well as I was saying I wasn't talking about the male MC since I was talking about the vagina (female MC), since u said "genitals" and some characters still have them censored which is understandable, it is however weird how the first female character (female MC) still has her vagina censored

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Odd, I've been doing rampages between the villages in NewGame at Open_Beta, aiming for the small natives just for an Onion, but for some reason, I couldn't get it, it's been 3 days(In-game) now.
Onion is from small natives which are usually found in larger villages :)

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Tbh, I doubt they will be done in 3 to 4 months I would take an educated guess it will take a year if they aren’t rushing content. Considering the amount of bugs the game has
I've been playing the newest version, so far i see no bug.

the devs have been itching to finish this game because he mention this game has been in development for 2 years and they thought for a project, it's way too long, so they want to finish it asap while maintaining good gameplay.

also if the game was declined on steam, this game supposed to be completed in early 2024(this is another statement you can find in CI EN), but it took a long time to get approval or rejection from steam, since it got released on steam, ig they will continue a bit longer.

Osford

Apr 19, 2018
Hello, I'm starting to play this game from the beginning and with the man character I'm following the story of this girl, but I got to a point where I don't know if I'm doing it right, after the event in which she wants to hunt a cow the next event only gives me two options: tell him nothing or be sarcastic, if I don't say anything the event doesn't continue and lets me enter the event again, if I'm sarcastic he gets angry and it seems like no more events will appear, what is the correct way to act?
L.png

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, I'm starting to play this game from the beginning and with the man character I'm following the story of this girl, but I got to a point where I don't know if I'm doing it right, after the event in which she wants to hunt a cow the next event only gives me two options: tell him nothing or be sarcastic, if I don't say anything the event doesn't continue and lets me enter the event again, if I'm sarcastic he gets angry and it seems like no more events will appear, what is the correct way to act?
View attachment 3712672
cook a "STeak set" then come back and talk to her, there will be a new dialog choice.

Reactions: Osford

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
What gives better stats:
Capturing a high level native or raising a low level one?
You can capture them at a low level and raise them as you want or if you are low, capture a lvl 50+ and enjoy a chetado aborigine without much effort

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
You can capture them at a low level and raise them as you want or if you are low, capture a lvl 50+ and enjoy a chetado aborigine without much effort
Nah, just get big foot and see it demolish raiders with AOE damage.

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
It is a base position worth consideration. The problem for me is that it isn't very centralized.
I've made new base in the beach where Reika and Keigo located. There's no raid at all as long as i play the game. Raid only happen when i use command or using raid horn. And then they get stuck in the cliff side of the swamp area

Joker753

Sep 29, 2020
After testing getting fresh body part from enemies it can be added now, probably because I had the part before v0.05 update (was v0.03 when I got the part)

Yeah I put in head slot, solved above by getting fresh body part.
how to get head ?
i wan loction elf

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes