a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, I'm starting to play this game from the beginning and with the man character I'm following the story of this girl, but I got to a point where I don't know if I'm doing it right, after the event in which she wants to hunt a cow the next event only gives me two options: tell him nothing or be sarcastic, if I don't say anything the event doesn't continue and lets me enter the event again, if I'm sarcastic he gets angry and it seems like no more events will appear, what is the correct way to act?
Bring her a steak meal made from the cow, I think you have to be on her good side.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, I'm starting to play this game from the beginning and with the man character I'm following the story of this girl, but I got to a point where I don't know if I'm doing it right, after the event in which she wants to hunt a cow the next event only gives me two options: tell him nothing or be sarcastic, if I don't say anything the event doesn't continue and lets me enter the event again, if I'm sarcastic he gets angry and it seems like no more events will appear, what is the correct way to act?
View attachment 3712672
yea, if u want to recruit her. Endure her being a meanie and be nice to her

Fachry3

Jun 17, 2018
i install the version 0.0.6 Beta steam, and then download the DLC 00. the game is playable but i can't save. can somebody help? or maybe i should used the old version with DLC 00?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i install the version 0.0.6 Beta steam, and then download the DLC 00. the game is playable but i can't save. can somebody help? or maybe i should used the old version with DLC 00?
0.0.6 here or u bought it on steam?

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
I said nothing about the product not being for me
no i did

missing an aspect of human sexuality
no kink shaming here

more aligns to my specific tastes
exactly what i said
I'm looking for these types of action-adventure games with gay content
im using mods to get most out of my games, skyrim is a prime example for that (Vector Plexis and SAM are aimed for gay audiance). if you prefer a more static eviroment i can recommend conan exiles and if you want a more interactive npc gameplay try sims 4 with the Col Nuttys stuff

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I've been playing the newest version, so far i see no bug.

the devs have been itching to finish this game because he mention this game has been in development for 2 years and they thought for a project, it's way too long, so they want to finish it asap while maintaining good gameplay.

also if the game was declined on steam, this game supposed to be completed in early 2024(this is another statement you can find in CI EN), but it took a long time to get approval or rejection from steam, since it got released on steam, ig they will continue a bit longer.
Actually 4 years and I agree, but I would like them to not rush the game because it’s their best game to date. the game is way bigger than their earlier games imo and a lot more fun than them. You might not see any bugs but their discord is filled with bug reports

allenalien

Feb 13, 2023
There's a lot of that type of attitude going around. Too much.

I said nothing about the product not being for me, only that I'm disappointed it's missing an aspect of human sexuality that more aligns to my specific tastes. It would have been a purchase for me had it contained that single aspect so many other games of its kind lack. For now I view it as a free demo, meaning I will play it for what I consider its worth. Why do I even care, you may ask? Because I see these higher quality x-rated games with the interesting animations and such, that catch my eye, but they are always centered around heterosexual tastes. Sure there are LGBTQ+ visual novels, with static CGs, but you can tell they are always bare minimum. I'm looking for these types of action-adventure games with gay content as well. So if anyone knows any games like this one that has gay content, they don't even have to be exclusively gay, please point me to them. Venture Seas is an example.
The dev said they planned to open Workshop in the near future, which could potentially be good news for you.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
There's a lot of that type of attitude going around. Too much.

I said nothing about the product not being for me, only that I'm disappointed it's missing an aspect of human sexuality that more aligns to my specific tastes. It would have been a purchase for me had it contained that single aspect so many other games of its kind lack. For now I view it as a free demo, meaning I will play it for what I consider its worth. Why do I even care, you may ask? Because I see these higher quality x-rated games with the interesting animations and such, that catch my eye, but they are always centered around heterosexual tastes. Sure there are LGBTQ+ visual novels, with static CGs, but you can tell they are always bare minimum. I'm looking for these types of action-adventure games with gay content as well. So if anyone knows any games like this one that has gay content, they don't even have to be exclusively gay, please point me to them. Venture Seas is an example.
It’s not really attitude. It’s like going to an NTR focused game and asking if there’s any vanilla content. Some games just don’t have what you want in mind. This is probably what they meant it’s not for you.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Look wut i got here, a female native after i killed her but used other way to revive her (no worries her head will be still intact when u have sex with her)
View attachment 3713080
killing them on purple needles floor, wait until her white bar runs out -2-2..., put her in cage and shes alive like this again (of course, after cutting their limbs off or intact one can also be revived) but u need to fight them on purple needles floor first

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
killing them on purple needles floor, wait until her white bar runs out -2-2..., put her in cage and shes alive like this again (of course, after cutting their limbs off or intact one can also be revived) but u need to fight them on purple needles floor first
There are some impressive bugs. It’s the first one I’ve seen like this but I’ve seen undead native and also seen some really weird shit with me being stuck in T pose or passing through walls

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
some people kinda seeing blue lobster but waiting for their answer if they rly did put that in

Kairey

May 30, 2018
Look wut i got here, a female native after i killed her but used other way to revive her (no worries her head will be still intact when u have sex with her)
View attachment 3713080
I believe i got this only once on elder sister on halloween raid, theres no purple needle tho, it was normal needle. freacked me out so i totally killed her

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I believe i got this only once on elder sister on halloween raid, theres no purple needle tho, it was normal needle. freacked me out so i totally killed her
is it from old version? i just tried it and its not working

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
that works too, i just have "no console command" policy unless its a necessary
It’s not console command it’s literally in the settings menu as debug options.

well jokes asides I don’t think there’s much difference between glitching into in development areas than just using it. I also do it like you I like to play the game without console commands

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes