Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.06 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(82) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- Drops x100
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher.
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

IMPORTANT: Checked thoroughly and coudn't recreate a bricked save file, I stemple it as safe.. so long its used on the right version of the game.(Tho the last updates from dev really changes many save features, so new game would be preferable)
EA Build V0.0.6 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v16.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.06
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

Would it be possible to add a teleport to floor 5 and floor 10 on the ruins? I ask this because I think there’s good value to put these teleport commands for people that still want a mostly vanilla experience or for people that don’t want to run around looking for the exit to these random ruins levels

Fachry3

Jun 17, 2018
Would it be possible to add a teleport to floor 5 and floor 10 on the ruins? I ask this because I think there’s good value to put these teleport commands for people that still want a mostly vanilla experience or for people that don’t want to run around looking for the exit to these random ruins levels
love the cheat, but the passive a bit overpower

Jun 12, 2021
hmm good question, properly not with the /tp command tho :/
I look into it in a time and may develop such a function

Juggomegas

Nov 26, 2018
It’s not really attitude. It’s like going to an NTR focused game and asking if there’s any vanilla content. Some games just don’t have what you want in mind. This is probably what they meant it’s not for you.
He must have misread and misunderstood my initial post. In any case, I didn't say I wouldn't play the game at all because it didn't have m/m content. I just wish that this game had m/m content as it has everything else.

Juggomegas

Nov 26, 2018
no i did

no kink shaming here

exactly what i said

im using mods to get most out of my games, skyrim is a prime example for that (Vector Plexis and SAM are aimed for gay audiance). if you prefer a more static eviroment i can recommend conan exiles and if you want a more interactive npc gameplay try sims 4 with the Col Nuttys stuff
Funnily enough, I have all those games and modded them just like that, except I use Wickedwhims for Sims 4 instead of the Col Nutty stuff, I believe it's incompatible with Wickedwhims content. I mod gay and straight content into my games because I'm Bi. My issue isn't with the content in this game, but the lack of a specific content. Like I said, with that specific content added it would have been a purchase on Steam.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Any chance you could make the Male MC get raped by Female NPCs?
Yeah, if he is defeated by big females, they ass-ride him and throw to a nearest village dump area.
They do replace big guys in raids, if some flower totems from the plant bench are built.
And maybe mummies from the ruins.

Reactions: Hajtand

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
The dev said they planned to open Workshop in the near future, which could potentially be good news for you.
I doubt that the workshop will be allowed to have adult content or at least restricted. Might just be my ignorance though.

Workshop wise, I’m more excited if people could mod different races, genes, more weapons and clothes, modded maps etc. the other types of mods probably gonna go to some random website. Sorry I’m not really knowledgeable when it comes to modding in the adult games scenes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, if he is defeated by big females, they ass-ride him and throw to a nearest village dump area.
They do replace big guys in raids, if some flower totems from the plant bench are built.
And maybe mummies from the ruins.
Just be aware. The large females are much more dangerous than their male counterparts.

Inarii

May 10, 2018
Hey guys, I was wondering...say we have a friendly native at our camp (so MAX relationship), and a raid happens. If she gets caught and you arrive late, can she get pregnant from the male raid NPC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes