masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I doubt that the workshop will be allowed to have adult content or at least restricted. Might just be my ignorance though.

Workshop wise, I’m more excited if people could mod different races, genes, more weapons and clothes, modded maps etc. the other types of mods probably gonna go to some random website. Sorry I’m not really knowledgeable when it comes to modding in the adult games scenes
Looks at the stellaris rape loli mod...
I think as long as we don't male a fuss we'll be ok

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Looks at the stellaris rape loli mod...
I think as long as we don't male a fuss we'll be ok
LMAO, give me the details. I'm not really into stellaris but Im an avid Grand strategy player mostly Paradox games, Eu4 and CK3. they dont have these type of stuff

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
LMAO, give me the details. I'm not really into stellaris but Im an avid Grand strategy player mostly Paradox games, Eu4 and CK3. they dont have these type of stuff
There's a mod that lets you prostitute slaved species, the real one is from all the fallen, this one was stonlen or the lolicons got too fucking brave for their own good, anyway, same as the stellaris mod from loverslab, you play and every now and then you get a full screen even with some hentai img, if it is an event chain you can see a full comic and a shitload of text of course, this one has loli in place of monsters like the one in LL

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
My current strat has been to rush harvesting and get it to lvl 5. I did take self-healing lvl 1.
First get enough wood for a wood bench and make a wood spear. Then go to town on the iron mine. Till I had enough for an iron bench, some iron picks, and an iron sword. Attacked the village in the swamp as it has around lvl 25-lvl 30 villagers. Quickly got to around lvl 20. Then I defeated the boss villager in order to get the meat bench.
Rushed to the underground with the blood stones. Got a blood knifes (has 17 attack), some meat (from animals) and a lot of berries.
Killed the 2 bandits who have the jade dildo and farmed levels in the ruins till I cleared lvl 5 in the ruins with the iron golem (Scrap) and got enough skill points to reach lvl 5 harvesting clearing the levels.

My chest inventory is already a mess as I rushed everything. The reason I'm doing all of this? Well, first I got to capture a ton of werewolfs before I proceed. Then I'm going to take control of the center of the map. Screw 'em trying to screw me over. Double layers of iron walls. Traps everywhere around that and hunter teams of werewolfs on everyside. They can have a well and food box on each side.

Question. As the healing seems to affect everyone including base NPCs. Not just those on my active team. Does the patience skill also work with the NPCs? If it does then that's huge. 75% decrease in hunger and thirst. Just getting it to lvl 3 would be very good with a 45% overall decrease.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
My current strat has been to rush harvesting and get it to lvl 5. I did take self-healing lvl 1.
First get enough wood for a wood bench and make a wood spear. Then go to town on the iron mine. Till I had enough for an iron bench, some iron picks, and an iron sword. Attacked the village in the swamp as it has around lvl 25-lvl 30 villagers. Quickly got to around lvl 20. Then I defeated the boss villager in order to get the meat bench.
Rushed to the underground with the blood stones. Got a blood knifes (has 17 attack), some meat (from animals) and a lot of berries.
Killed the 2 bandits who have the jade dildo and farmed levels in the ruins till I cleared lvl 5 in the ruins with the iron golem (Scrap) and got enough skill points to reach lvl 5 harvesting clearing the levels.

My chest inventory is already a mess as I rushed everything. The reason I'm doing all of this? Well, first I got to capture a ton of werewolfs before I proceed. Then I'm going to take control of the center of the map. Screw 'em trying to screw me over. Double layers of iron walls. Traps everywhere around that and hunter teams of werewolfs on everyside. They can have a well and food box on each side.

Question. As the healing seems to affect everyone including base NPCs. Not just those on my active team. Does the patience skill also work with the NPCs? If it does then that's huge. 75% decrease in hunger and thirst. Just getting it to lvl 3 would be very good with a 45% overall decrease.
My starting strategy is use Yona, get 2 hide to get to the spider cave spawnpoint, farm iron, get irons tools, defeat big boss native, you should have a bunch of healing food, go to the ruins and get to the exclusive yona quest, you can swap to male after, kill the mobs and farm the hell out of it. You should get to level 40 to 50 with a lot of diamonds and resources if you play enough there.

Reactions: Hajtand

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020

Patience doesn’t seem like a good skill, good isn’t scarce and the npcs only need food or water if they do actions. Workers mostly need water.

I put my go to order of skills to max first I always try to lv5 before moving on to the next skill

• Thinking Face

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
My go to skill in order are:

Harvest > Self-healing > Carry > Leader > Smash > Persuasive > Grapple(Grapple is also preference but well, I want it to end quickly) > Rest don't matter your preference.

Initially I put 1 point into self healing for boss fights, very low hp means you die a lot and the rest go to harvest.

For carry and leader I would recommend putting a level into leader for unique NPCs fairy is decent as a bait and has decent damage.

• Thinking Face

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
My starting strategy is use Yona, get 2 hide to get to the spider cave spawnpoint, farm iron, get irons tools, defeat big native, you should have a bunch of healing food, go to the ruins and get to the exclusive yona scene, you can swap to male after, kill the mobs and farm the hell out of it. You should get to level 40 to 50 with a lot of diamonds and resources if you play enough there.
Getting the blood dagger only takes a few minutes, which gives you 5 more attack. Makes it easier to reach monster HP break points in the ruins. You are right in how the ruins are good for XP, which was kind of the reason I also rushed to that place. Two different approaches with the same conclusion. The reason I stopped at the 6th layer is that it sort of saves your progress. So you can always return to the 6th layer. Currently for my strategy to work with the base building. I'll need a ton of iron. Well, literally more than a thousand. Probably something in the approximation of 2k iron ore. First I'll build some large cages for the werewolves. Then I'll capture a new one every day. I'll start out with having 8 of them ready. For when I build the new base in the middle of the map. I'll mine iron ore in between. The iron needle traps takes more ore than the iron wall per unit. *sigh* back to the mines I go.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Getting the blood dagger only takes a few minutes, which gives you 5 more attack. Makes it easier to reach monster HP break points in the ruins. You are right in how the ruins are good for XP, which was kind of the reason I also rushed to that place. Two different approaches with the same conclusion. The reason I stopped at the 6th layer is that it sort of saves your progress. So you can always return to the 6th layer. Currently for my strategy to work with the base building. I'll need a ton of iron. Well, literally more than a thousand. Probably something in the approximation of 2k iron ore. First I'll build some large cages for the werewolves. Then I'll capture a new one every day. I'll start out with having 8 of them ready. For when I build the new base in the middle of the map. I'll mine iron ore in between. The iron needle traps takes more ore than the iron wall per unit. *sigh* back to the mines I go.
Never needed Blood dagger. Although I did end up going there for blood sword

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
what heal food you guys make i usually just dodge enemy with my low hp and get 1 hit lol some tips would be good so i can stop restarting many times on every boss fight

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
what heal food you guys make i usually just dodge enemy with my low hp and get 1 hit lol some tips would be good so i can stop restarting many times on every boss fight
There's only 2 heal foods, the leafs and the food you can make it with but it requires milk

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Patience doesn’t seem like a good skill, good isn’t scarce and the npcs only need food or water if they do actions. Workers mostly need water.

I put my go to order of skills to max first I always try to lv5 before moving on to the next skill
My earlier village in the other game before it was massacred ate food like crazy. The two food boxes on each side would be half eaten after roughly 2 days. It'd be nice, if I could go more than a week. Before they need to be refilled.
I don't feel like prioritizing maxing out the carry skill. Lvl 3 is good enough for me. Smash takes priority in my builds after I also get lvl 1 leader. Heh, in my last setup I misunderstood the text of the lvl 6 description. Thinking it scaled off of the player level. It does not as an FYI to everyone else reading this. It's just 2% extra damage per skill level investment aka worthless.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
My earlier village in the other game before it was massacred ate food like crazy. The two food boxes on each side would be half eaten after roughly 2 days. It'd be nice, if I could go more than a week. Before they need to be refilled.
I don't feel like prioritizing maxing out the carry skill. Lvl 3 is good enough for me. Smash takes priority in my builds after I also get lvl 1 leader. Heh, in my last setup I misunderstood the text of the lvl 6 description. Thinking it scaled off of the player level. It does not as an FYI to everyone else reading this. It's just 2% extra damage per skill level investment aka worthless.
Carry is a QOL, I only need the smash skill after getting the katana, Smash skill is basically a skill made for the Katana but it needs level 4 before you can scale speed with F

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes