DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
There's only 2 heal foods, the leafs and the food you can make it with but it requires milk
This. Either you use Herbs that only heal 10 HP or you make them into the Healthy Drink that restores 50% HP, but takes milk and Soybean Flour.

On that note, is there a better way to farm Herbs instead of raiding the native camps?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Never needed Blood dagger. Although I did end up going there for blood sword
The heavy attack of the blood sword is awful. I use heavy attacks, even if I don't have any points in smash. Hit 'em once from behind, back away a bit and do a heavy attack in the empty air. Which they'll walk into and die. Or with slow enemies like the ghosts I just do consecutive heavy attacks and they die.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
The heavy attack of the blood sword is awful. I use heavy attacks, even if I don't have any points in smash. Hit 'em once from behind, back away a bit and do a heavy attack in the empty air. Which they'll walk into and die. Or with slow enemies like the ghosts I just do consecutive attacks and they die.
That's why I dont need smash till later :KEK:. And it's not awful its just a skill that requires more than 1 enemy has its uses

• Haha
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
That's why I dont need smash till later KEKW. And it's not awful its just a skill that requires more than 1 enemy has its uses
Different playstyles.
Also you'd have to lure the enemies near the other dead bodies for it to be useful. Instead of just killing them. Less than optimal in most scenarios.
There are an actual kek emote on this forum :KEK:

Inarii

May 10, 2018
LOL WTH. Nice find (y). I took it as a joke at first, but they really implemented it like that. Cool.
Yeah, to avoid repeating the situation over and over, I forced the raid with commands, gave a pregnancy potion to the target, and at the 4th attempt, it happened. It does add another tension layer on top, so props on the DEV.

Personally though, I feel that having 20 minutes is too much for a rescue. 15 cage, 10 rape would be fine, since only a girl is taken each time. If she does at all. If TWO girls were taken, each on different sites, then yeah, 20 makes sense.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, to avoid repeating the situation over and over, I forced the raid with commands, gave a pregnancy potion to the target, and at the 4th attempt, it happened. It does add another tension layer on top, so props on the DEV.

Personally though, I feel that having 20 minutes is too much for a rescue. 15 cage, 10 rape would be fine, since only a girl is taken each time. If she does at all. If TWO girls were taken, each on different sites, then yeah, 20 makes sense.
I agree. Heck 10 minutes might even be too much. Although I guess you'd want some leeway in case players haven't reached that area yet and can't quick travel to a nearby flag.

Reactions: flannan

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
How did this character appear?
View attachment 3714133
Seems like a large female raider. You need a flower totem to spawn them. Yellow flowers are near lakes/large ponds (seemingly any) at night. The red flower is near the ruins at the jade statue in the middle of the map. The blue flower is in a cave which you can find at the most North Eastern section of the map. You are able to get to all of these places at the start of the game without having to unlock anything or use special keys. It just takes some footwork.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This is my second bug today lol.

Video of the first bug, can be seen in the discord which you shouldn't trust random links from strangers or files
Dang, who could have forseen building a stairway to heaven and building a gravity defying island might have had some unforseen consequences :D

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Dang, who could have forseen building a stairway to heaven and building a gravity defying island might have had some unforseen consequences :D
That's bullshit. It doesn't, and the other bug has nothing to do with sky bases for sure I know what causes it after all. Other people have sky bases and are fine with raids

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
That's bullshit. It doesn't, and the other bug has nothing to do with sky bases for sure I know what causes it after all. Other people have sky bases and are fine with raids
You gave me an idea. Instead of an island. Why not a giant tower? Every level having some kind of theme. One is for mining, another is for farming etc. with one dedicated to fuckdolls. The underground lady, the mummy, and such ladies are not of much use as workers. It'll be a hell sorting them out. I mean in the way of who'll like who and not cause a ruckus. Looks like I have a lot of work cut out for me.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes