John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight folks, blue lobster does exist and feeding it to blue is a true condition (with command to spawn it first), but getting it in different ways other than spawning is A BUG....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
The developer mentioned that Red is rare but Blue is common...welp red lobsters are everywhere in the swamp of this game right now

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
Seeing as how so many people ask things that are answered by John8r9's guide, I report the front page to add that link.
Otherwise this thread would be filled with people asking questions that are already answered :ROFLMAO:.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
You can indeed. Although some of the clothes are specific as mentioned in the tooltip description of the piece clothes.
and how do you do that exactly? I can't figure it out how to pull out the equipment option unlike when u are controlling the MCs

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
and how do you do that exactly? I can't figure it out how to pull out the equipment option unlike when u are controlling the MCs
It IS very unintuitive. You click on your own equipment button. Then you go talk to the NPC and the equipment in the bottom will change to their equipment. You can then change and remove their clothes as you see fit.

Reactions: John8r9

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
where is this ruins I've read in this thread that is good for farming exp? I've beat the native boss, spider, got the blood stone for blood sword, but not finding the ruins yet

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
where is this ruins I've read in this thread that is good for farming exp? I've beat the native boss, spider, got the blood stone for blood sword, but not finding the ruins yet
Literally middle of the map. This is what I usually do when I start a new save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You need to go there with the female MC. There are a couple of bandits you need to defeat before you can access the ruins.

They are at area 13 on the map made by John8r9.
He also made a nifty little guide which is on page 13 of this thread, that'll cover some of the things happening.

• Haha
Reactions: John8r9

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Why can't I spoiler stuff in this forum. :cry: I edited the map but wish I could hide it for people that don't want to be spoiled
1717782874077.png

Select Spoiler:

1717782965448.png

You can highlight a text beforehand and that'll be what's in the spoiler submenu. Or you can put it there manually like this:

1717783105091.png

Which will look like this:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
i just found out you can give birth npc similar to male player and female player that equip able with any good weapon called young man and young woman.

sadly they never use weapon special ability tho.

i wish they can.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes