Juggomegas

Nov 26, 2018
i get what you are saying but not every product is for every customer, and since gays have a far smaller demographic than hetreos their adult entertainment selction will also be smaller
I get that, hence my disappointment that this game has f/f interaction, but no m/m interactions. That's why I said it has everything else. It would be to the games benefit to include something it would seem it should have, considering it has everything else.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Cassie isn't where she normally stands, but if I mark her as a favorite in the friends list her mark is where she's supposed to be. Did she fall under the map? Is there a way to respawn her?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I looked for inspiration to base setups and I stumpled upon one of the screenshots.
How does it even work? I can't see any wells or food boxes. I'd understand them maybe being a tad to the left of what we can see. However, there's no chance any of the workers who takes care of the right side can reach. There's a wall in between so they are not getting it from somewhere further to the right.

I have a question. Does the workers need a regular chest too? That is at least pictured in the screenshot. They ignore fields when there are multiple seeds on the lot from a harvest. Do they deposit them there if there's a chest ready?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no, and no again if they leave them like this, they will wilt and become seeds

Reactions: Hajtand

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Cassie isn't where she normally stands, but if I mark her as a favorite in the friends list her mark is where she's supposed to be. Did she fall under the map? Is there a way to respawn her?
try pressing call in her status

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
guys every time i plant seeds they turn into more seeds not food why
You can also assign a native to harvest crops for you. Just make sure you build a harvest box and that the assigned native's territory circle covers both the planter and the harvest box. This way, you don't have to worry about crops turning to seeds. You will still have crops in the box no matter what.

Reactions: Hajtand

Manisnecrom

Jun 15, 2022
If you're trying to find her back in the Labs you can go to the in-game friends list and select her under the orange "Unique" tab. Once you do you can hit the return button on the bottom that should return her to where she first was found.

Sexy Legoshi

Oct 1, 2023
Can anyone help me please, after I leveled up my characters to level 2000 I'm being attacked by a huge horde of enemies every time it gets dark, what should I do to make this stop?

Last edited:

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
how to get milk from cow i dont know where to place them
also is there a way to get more wool or do i only need to kill sheep?

Last edited:

NTKzone

May 6, 2023
i'm quite curious why the mermaid and shino after completing the quest only give titjobs and not use their vaginas like in the cutscene?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
i'm quite curious why the mermaid and shino after completing the quest only give titjobs and not use their vaginas like in the cutscene?
There is a trick, you need a normal bed (the one with the wooden bench), the problem is that the mermaid floats out of the water and getting it to bed is quite a challenge.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Patience doesn’t seem like a good skill, good isn’t scarce and the npcs only need food or water if they do actions. Workers mostly need water.

I put my go to order of skills to max first I always try to lv5 before moving on to the next skill
No, Patience is absolutely essential. Especially if you don't want to be boggled down by needing to consume dozens of pouches of water and dozens of roasted meats literally every minute.
Default speed at wich hunger and thirst go down is so horrendously quick, it just kills the fun.

Last edited:

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
You can have vaginal sex with shino in bed. As for the mermaid, I am not sure, but I would suggest having sex with her in different places.

Reactions: NTKzone

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Can anyone help me please, after I leveled up my characters to level 2000 I'm being attacked by a huge horde of enemies every time it gets dark, what should I do to make this stop?
Easiest solution is to stop cheating and start a new game. :D
As people discovered, your level affects the number of natives in the raid.
Also, weirdly enough, when you level up through cheats, it also levels up the raid.
Almost as if Devs knew what they were doing and implemented it on purpose. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes