Jan 12, 2024
Can anyone help me please, after I leveled up my characters to level 2000 I'm being attacked by a huge horde of enemies every time it gets dark, what should I do to make this stop?
The /exp cheat breaks the raid size calculations. Better to spawn Wonder Berries instead, or take the safest option by spawning decent weapons and just grind the dungeon.

Or if you don't want to start your game over, use a ton of blue smoke. Each one delays the next raid by 30 seconds.

mattyboi

Oct 22, 2023
for anyone struggling with getting the female natives pregnant, you can bust a nut multiple times in one session. each nut has its' own chance of triggering a pregnancy and you'll know if it triggered during the session by the (if you're playing with sound on) baby squeak sound.

lastly, you do not have to be on a bed for it to work. you can do it anywhere as far i'm tracking.

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
i just read a guide the it says if i want to milk a cow i should
" get a cow , put one breeding farm, and place harvest factory beside it. Ask npc to work with livestock option in their status, and u can check harvest factory if there are milk after the npc start working for a while, milker is not required "

and still theres no milk also there seems to be a bug on 0.006 raid is not occuring and it keeps on failing
1717824992642.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
" get a cow , put one breeding farm, and place harvest factory beside it. Ask npc to work with livestock option in their status, and u can check harvest factory if there are milk after the npc start working for a while, milker is not required "

and still theres no milk also there seems to be a bug on 0.006 raid is not occuring and it keeps on failing
View attachment 3715623
well i heard that bug before too, maybe that bug happens to u. And if u downloaded from here, the version should be not updated cause the developer updated the 0.0.6 about 3 times as far as i heard about

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
You have to make sure that specific npc's territory circle covers both the breeding farm and the harvest box. As for the raids, I suspect they were spawned in awkward locations, and those attackers got stuck. Maybe try triggering the raids on the plain.

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
How do i update to 0.0.6 in Steam? I download dlc from emade site yet it doesnt make my game update to new version.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
How do i update to 0.0.6 in Steam? I download dlc from emade site yet it doesnt make my game update to new version.
- Go to your Steam Library
- Select Mad Island
- Right-click "Mad Island", click "Properties..."
- Select "Beta" tab
- Click drop down box which has "None" in it, and select "beta_open - Open test"
- Click ok if prompted
- Steam should then download the latest beta build.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes