Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Yeah, if he is defeated by big females, they ass-ride him and throw to a nearest village dump area.
They do replace big guys in raids, if some flower totems from the plant bench are built.
And maybe mummies from the ruins.
I am aware of those two types of NPCs, but I would also prefer if the regular female NPCs also rape the Male MC.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
I won the fight vs the hoverboard scientist, he asked me to do something for him after he crippled himself, but what shoud i do. I clicked it away before i coud read. :whistle::whistle:

Max95370

Nov 29, 2023
hello everyone, i dont undestand how go i the girl village, i am in the iron cave 8 but dont find entrance ...

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I won the fight vs the hoverboard scientist, he asked me to do something for him after he crippled himself, but what shoud i do. I clicked it away before i coud read. :whistle::whistle:
nope, just leave him there. Cassie can build stuff for us

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
Is there any non-rape content involving the female PC (Yona)? I saw on the steam forums that its possible but when I tried, I got no option. Would be cool for the devs to add in more content involving Yona.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is there any non-rape content involving the female PC (Yona)? I saw on the steam forums that its possible but when I tried, I got no option. Would be cool for the devs to add in more content involving Yona.
having sex with male adult native?

Reactions: Hajtand

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Its currently being implemented but most of her is rape yes.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I looked for inspiration to base setups and I stumpled upon one of the screenshots.
How does it even work? I can't see any wells or food boxes. I'd understand them maybe being a tad to the left of what we can see. However, there's no chance any of the workers who takes care of the right side can reach. There's a wall in between so they are not getting it from somewhere further to the right.

I have a question. Does the workers need a regular chest too? That is at least pictured in the screenshot. They ignore fields when there are multiple seeds on the lot from a harvest. Do they deposit them there if there's a chest ready?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Do you think, we'll get more bestiality content with the farm pets + our female natives?
There was a recent request about that, I think they plan to release some more bestiality + monster gore that type of stuff. But idk if this is gonna be anytime soon if it even gets in the base game might be dlc if it gets implemented. Anyway its gonna be expended I think looking at paid supporter requests. If you want to just go to the discord and start translating the requests they get

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
There was a recent request about that, I think they plan to release some beastiality + monster gore that type of stuff. But idk if this is gonna be anytime soon if it even gets in the base game might be dlc if it gets implemented. Anyway its gonna be expended I think looking at paid supporter requests.
Meh, I don't like Gore. D:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Meh, I don't like Gore. D:
Whole game is Gore. :KEK:

Anyway, hard to say what will be implemented. Current focus seem to be bug fixing, expanding Moral Lust mechanics. Clothes + Items. Idk if its normal for Japanese devs to say they will think about a lot of stuff the amount of requests they get is pretty huge, dont really make me feel like the game will be complete in 6 months. Well I wouldn't really mind paying for DLC if they make a good enough base and have a interesting DLC

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Whole game is Gore. :KEK:

Anyway, hard to say what will be implemented. Current focus seem to be bug fixing, expanding Moral Lust mechanics. Clothes + Items. Idk if its normal for Japanese devs to say they will think about it but the amount of requests they get dont really make me feel like the game will be complete in 6 months. Well I wouldn't really mind paying for DLC if they make a good enough base and have a interesting DLC
There is an option to turn gore off to a certain degree. I'm not a gore hound either. What got me into this game was the huge tits, the base building, the open world, and the gigantic breasts.

Reactions: assertiveless

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
There is an option to turn gore off to a certain degree. I'm not a gore hound either. What got me into this game was the huge tits, the base building, the open world, and the gigantic breasts.
I hope they let me have absurd gigantic tits or big ass like android module B and C or shino tits. It's kinda funny the size compared to natives one and why not its already in the game.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes