Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
No, Patience is absolutely essential. Especially if you don't want to be boggled down by needing to consume dozens of pouches of water and dozens of roasted meats literally every minute.
Default speed at wich hunger and thirst go down is so horrendously quick, it just kills the fun.
I never had any issue with getting food and water. So yhe gonna say it’s useless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
DANG. I was afraid of using the Guardian Sword. I thought it was a novelty like the crystal sword. As it only has 20 durability. After sorting my inventory and chest. I had it in my inventory by accident, when I repaired my other weapons. Gosh dang thing has 400 durability. The 20 durability is there for lore reasons. Showing how it's old and has been used by the guardian a lot. It's not the max durability of the weapon.

Reactions: flannan

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Easiest solution is to stop cheating and start a new game. :D
As people discovered, your level affects the number of natives in the raid.
Also, weirdly enough, when you level up through cheats, it also levels up the raid.
Almost as if Devs knew what they were doing and implemented it on purpose. :LOL:
That’s not true on the last part. Your level directly increases the amount of raiders regardless

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I never had any issue with getting food and water. So yhe gonna say it’s useless
Yeah, you are drowing in food in this game. Especially with max gathering. The reason it had my curiosity was because it'd make automation easier. Should it affect the NPCs too. Would make it quite useful imo. 30 skill points to roughly half their hunger and thirst. It would inadvertently also make them work more.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
New dudes, John8r9 have been answering all your questions. Many of them where you were too lazy, to use the search function. Scrolling through the pages there's barely any thanks. Dude's been a legend on this thread, doing more work than the milking devs on Patreon. Least give the man a like or a thanks. I can't tell you what to do, but holy frick.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Yeah, you are drowing in food in this game. Especially with max gathering. The reason it had my curiosity was because it'd make automation easier. Should it affect the NPCs too. Would make it quite useful imo. 30 skill points to roughly half their hunger and thirst. It would inadvertently also make them work more.
That's only if they were affected which I dont think that happens. That's the only way to make patience remotely useful imo. But I also had a pretty easy time feeding npcs by going around collecting berries which can easily escalate and give a ton of food

• Thinking Face

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
That's only if they were affected which I dont think that happens. That's the only way to make patience remotely useful imo. But I also had a pretty easy time feeding npcs by going around collecting berries which can easily escalate and give a ton of food
I know. It'd just be really annoying with my intended tower setup (dozens of food boxes). I also need way more iron ore than I originally thought :HideThePain:. It was not in the thousands, but around ten thousand.

I'll conduct some tests soon enough and I'll let you know whether it works.

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
And yes, if anyone is wondering will this game have male x male h. The developer said a few mins ago he will consider making it but may not able to fulfill it

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Were I just unlucky in the 0.05 version and never saw it or did they add a crocodile in the 0.06 version?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Were I just unlucky in the 0.05 version and never saw it or did they add a crocodile in the 0.06 version?
i am still playing 0.0.5, i only see one or two crocodile every time i head to swamp so its normal

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes