John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
yep, male mc can't r to big female native. unless they were knocked out but not dead

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Wdym it doesn't make any sense. Its obvious that women are smaller and weaker than men generally especially a student which seems to be what Yona is. Male protagonist also can't do this to bigger female natives from what I've seen. You could have a case with Yona and small native boy. All males except small ones in the game even beast can do this to yona.
Correction: You can rape big female natives, but you need to take them down before attempting that.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Correction: You can rape big female natives, but you need to take them down before attempting that.
Oh, I didn't know that. Well that doesn't seem to be a grapple skill but an implementation of it. Maybe Yona could have that for unconscious male natives

Sexy Legoshi

Oct 1, 2023
Can anyone help me please, after I leveled up my characters to level 2000 I'm being attacked by a huge horde of enemies every time it gets dark, what should I do to make this stop?

Jan 12, 2024
Wdym it doesn't make any sense. Its obvious that women are smaller and weaker than men generally especially a student which seems to be what Yona is. Male protagonist also can't do this to bigger female natives from what I've seen. You could have a case with Yona and small native boy. All males except small ones in the game even beast can do this to yona.
Sure, because being slightly smaller than someone will absolutely stop any attempts to tackle them.
And a leg sweep is obviously out of the question too.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
You sure, facha seems to have just tested it, and said she needs to be alive.
Let me check. I forgot the water bowl, lol.

Update: Even dead and mutilated, old woman can be used to craft midwifery home.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2020
I can't wait for new updates to add more scenes with various characters. That said, the wall building could def use a boost. Wish my town people could shoot arrows over the walls when they get attacked or something instead of going out to face them hand to hand...

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes