jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
looool, i start the game, is very fun the crafting, harvest ..... but someting is bugged / funny with the dommage vs ennemi / animal after 15 minutes playing

a hand = 1 damage
pickaxe = 2 damage
axe = 2 damage
club = 2 damage
basic arrows = 4 damage (do not test the other 2 arrows)
bow without arrow =???? 9 dommage ???, a bug? :love:

how a rotten bow that I have in my right hand and that I hit with my left hand (with my fists) does more damage than the other examples cited above :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
looool, i start the game, is very fun the crafting, harvest ..... but someting is bugged / funny with the dommage vs ennemi / animal after 15 minutes playing

a hand = 1 damage
pickaxe = 2 damage
axe = 2 damage
club = 2 damage
basic arrows = 4 damage (do not test the other 2 arrows)
bow without arrow =???? 9 dommage ???, a bug? :love:

how a rotten bow that I have in my right hand and that I hit with my left hand (with my fists) does more damage than the other examples cited above :ROFLMAO:
First, most melee attacks get bonus from your strength. So if you've put 10 levels into strength, your hand will do 10 damage, and your +12 sword will do 22 damage.
Arrows are an exception - they deal damage equal to percentage of your strength. I think it's 40% for basic arrows.
As a result, attacks with bow will always be more powerful than attacks with arrows.

Reactions: Bonsai465

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
would anyone try to make a challenge of capturing only one female and breed the whole village (except some quest npc or big natives)
Are we allowed to capture old male native and old female native? I heard they have important crafting recipes.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Did some Frankenstein-action with the girls. To bad, that you couldn´t use them afterwards... :HideThePain:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
1st question
What does the DLC have in it and how we can find it?

2nd question
What is the difference between the steam version and the not steam version? Also how we can disable the steam censorship?

3rd will be the Yona MC able to fuck easy the natives as the male MC does?

4th question is if there is or will be a hermaphrodite or futa potion or content? OR to be able to gender bender the natives e.t.c.
1. We aren't allowed to tell you where to find the DLC, except that it's on the developer's website.
2. Steam version doesn't have DLC, you'll need to add it. It also seems to be the newest version.
3. The game's developers are not on this site. Try Steam forums.
4. You can create futa through cyborg creation machine. They do not have sexual content at the moment.

Fucknution

Nov 16, 2021
How does one fuck robot? also what is operation number tab? Opertions suggest ability to mish mash parts?

Gonzenta

Nov 8, 2018
Anyone knows which tools are being used to create animations for this game? I extracted the 2D sprite assets and I'm interested in trying to modify the game.

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
imagine if people entered threads for gay games and complained about no straight sex
Games like this are always such a great standout
Dev likes guro, ryona, and straight sex. So they make a great game about it
They don't like homosex and anal, so they exclude it because why should they make something they don't like?
I was stunned though when I saw they added shota, since they've never done anything with that in any of their other (also fantastic) games. Though tbf I honestly doubt much, if any, content will exist for them. Even straight shota on female villager will likely not happen, no matter how much I'd want it to.

Praise be.

Reactions: DevilsBane99

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
First, most melee attacks get bonus from your strength. So if you've put 10 levels into strength, your hand will do 10 damage, and your +12 sword will do 22 damage.
Arrows are an exception - they deal damage equal to percentage of your strength. I think it's 40% for basic arrows.
As a result, attacks with bow will always be more powerful than attacks with arrows.
Are there better arrows than iron? It's a little annoying that 80% is apparently the best I can do with arrows when you can level up heavy melee to pretty much outclass arrows several times over.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a way to change the personality of the NPCs (without cheating)?

I've decided to stick to the same personality type of the inhabitants. So they don't start going rim world all over me.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Is there a way to change the personality of the NPCs (without cheating)?

I've decided to stick to the same personality type of the inhabitants. So they don't start going rim world all over me.
No as of the current build. And doubt you can change it in the future that defeats the point of personality

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes