FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
From what I heard, she would not appear unless you have a fnickers in your inventory. And even if you do, it's going to be hard to find just the right place for her to appear.
IT WORKS !!! Thank you. I remember playing Little Life years ago. Nice homenage they did. My only question is how she ran away from me in the city and ended up on this island kkkk

1717720150891.png

Reactions: flannan

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Fairly sure it's just placeholder for those who don't have personality scripts yet.
On a related note, Reika's is also not finished.
You might be right on the placeholder but it doesn't make sense that she has a like dislike and personality but the rest don't imo. Also Wdym not finished? besides pregnancy and stuff. Her story seems complete same for Takumi and keigo.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
From what I heard, she would not appear unless you have a fnickers in your inventory. And even if you do, it's going to be hard to find just the right place for her to appear.
I usually just get in the middle and she always pops up never struggled

Reactions: flannan

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Far from it. Yona has recorded stats for pregnancy and childbirth, but she can't actually do either.
There's no actual ending yet.
Several areas and NPCs exist, but currently serve no purpose.
They will update for the ending and more H Scene in the next 3 months as mention by the dev

There's lot of bosses and areas with village serve nothing but that's how you recruit those peeps

aside from village, any unique npc you meet serve a purpose, you need to join the DC to check guide.

P.S this game has been public on JP site for 2 years and the dev also said this game near completion

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
They will update for the ending and more H Scene in the next 3 months as mention by the dev

There's lot of bosses and areas with village serve nothing but that's how you recruit those peeps

aside from village, any unique npc you meet serve a purpose, you need to join the DC to check guide.

P.S this game has been public on JP site for 2 years and the dev also said this game near completion
You seem to know way more than most here. So is the reason that they have these weird personalities because they're unfinished?

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
You seem to know way more than most here. So is the reason that they have these weird personalities because they're unfinished?
When the game still not on steam, the dev mostly update stuff and few feature that are requested by his subscriber fans on CI EN

The devs would reply to lot of suggestion, even some of the Torture device implemented by my suggestion

There's not a lot of peeps that asking to improve the personalities and convo system, hence the devs did not focus on this part.

But they might improve it soon

Jan 12, 2024

Multiple types of tree people, one of which is out of bounds. They exist and do nothing even if you walk right up to them and try to attack them. i.e. they serve no purpose yet.

A whole village full of natives that just have sex all day. You can't interact with them besides talking to the elders, who don't even say anything useful. i.e. it serves no purpose yet.

An entire unique NPC who appears in the intro cutscene and never again (Nami). The only current way to interact with her at all is to summon her with a cheat code.

THIS is what I mean. I didn't even mention villages until now....

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Multiple types of tree people, one of which is out of bounds. They exist and do nothing even if you walk right up to them and try to attack them. i.e. they serve no purpose yet.

A whole village full of natives that just have sex all day. You can't interact with them besides talking to the elders, who don't even say anything useful. i.e. it serves no purpose yet.

An entire unique NPC who appears in the intro cutscene and never again (Nami). The only current way to interact with her at all is to summon her with a cheat code.

THIS is what I mean. I didn't even mention villages until now....
For the village, if you talk to the elder that is sitting, he give you hint that a fatfuc just stole their recipe, it supposed to be a hint for other boss

As for nami it is still WIP and probably will be out along with ending updates

I mention the village because there's only couple Area and couple npcs that serve no purpose as of now.

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
i personally wouldnt call my game 0.0.6 if it was near completion. you are probably mixing up the scope of the content with completeness of the game. I think content scope wise it's obviously quite close to complete because there are only a few incomplete areas on the map

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
i personally wouldnt call my game 0.0.6 if it was near completion. you are probably mixing up the scope of the content with completeness of the game. I think content scope wise it's obviously quite close to complete because there are only a few incomplete areas on the map
The dev has a project that's on hold for years, they was about to complete this game in 2 months to continue their on hold project

The devs also said "This game will not getting any update after completion, but we will take consideration to update more content as DLC in the future if possible"

But after a month they decided to release the game on steam, hence you might take that statement with a grain of salt.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes