colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Only care about the azamoness shown on the dev's ci-en. Where do i find them? Only played it for 2 hours but already explored like half the map.

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
Only care about the azamoness shown on the dev's ci-en. Where do i find them? Only played it for 2 hours but already explored like half the map.
giant women native? from lvl 50+ raid
or just summon her in as ur friend if you cant wait

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
From what I understand, they don't naturally spawn anywhere on the map, they attack your base during high-level raids. Use totems to increase raid difficulty.

Reactions: colascage

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
coolkid23brick Decided to msg you again, you might not know, 0.0.6 is known to have issues with some people. So if you want to avoid game breaking bugs play 0.0.5, 0.0.6 is beta

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've been playing this game for a little while now. Yet, I can't decide where to move the base. The upper area left of the entrance to the gold mine is easily defensible and very central. There is however, not enough room in my opinion.

The Northern area exit of the cave which has the blue flowers has more room. It's easily defensible. The placement itself is just not central enough.

Any suggestions? Or what did you guys who moved your base do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
I've been playing this game for a little while now. Yet, I can't decide where to move the base. The upper area left of the entrance to the gold mine is easily defensible and very central. There is however, not enough room in my opinion.

The Northern area exit of the cave which has the blue flowers has more room. It's easily defensible. The placement itself is just not central enough.

my advice is put it somewhere nice and flat so building isn't a chore. The camera is wonky and pathfinding of npcs is bad. Also if you put it on that hill there, you also have raids spawning on the inaccessible hill which actually sucks if you actually want to interact with raids in any way

Reactions: Hajtand

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.06 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(82) and Togglables
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- Drops x100
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher.
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

IMPORTANT: Checked thoroughly and coudn't recreate a bricked save file, I stemple it as safe.. so long its used on the right version of the game.(Tho the last updates from dev really changes many save features, so new game would be preferable)
EA Build V0.0.6 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v16.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.06
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

you are using the bugged version of 0.6 beta, there's newest version of 0.6 beta that are free from bug(not being able to load save)

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020

[/SPOILER]
Building my base in the sky so no raids and infinite space :unsure:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I don't mind the raids that much. Need higher level raids to get the amazonian women too. Having the place be a bit defensible and central is all.
It's not really the only reason, building in the sky is just dope. Especially because if you build anywhere you're gonna have random junk in the floor like grass that you can't take out

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
my advice is put it somewhere nice and flat so building isn't a chore. The camera is wonky and pathfinding of npcs is bad. Also if you put it on that hill there, you also have raids spawning on the inaccessible hill which actually sucks if you actually want to interact with raids in any way
I didn't take that into consideration. Thank you very much. The area between the 3 gemstone gate and the little pond near the mountain could be good? If you hug the mountains so the attacks aren't from every side?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I didn't take that into consideration. Thank you very much. The area between the 3 gemstone gate and the little pond near the mountain could be good? If you hug the mountains so the attacks aren't from every side?
A cliff or the beach where you find Reika are good places since they will only come from one side

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
How do you talk? I get only "..." after clicking talk
The other MC answers with that and so do certain NPC's. There doesn't seem to be much of a dialog system yet. If you want to romance the other person. You can have them follow you. If you are worried about their HP set them to survivor. THey won't take any damage, but won't help in combat. They still seem to get XP just fine. There's also dancing and such.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes