Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There's gore and grotesque stuff in this game. Raping left and right. Bestiality. Dismemberment.

The most brutal part for me and my OCD is the tile/platform placement. Gosh dangit. Placed around 200 tiles, but you find it's slightly askew? Now to find the single time among them all that started the misalignment. And start over again from that place, till you have used all 484 (square of 22).

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Operating table is unfortunately limited.

It can do eye type/color (iris and sclera both), ear type, nose type, boob size, skin tone, nipple tone, and can color only 1 of the 3 sections of hair.
Can't do all the hair color, or it's style. Can't adjust the size of anything other than boobs. Can't add/remove futa status. Etc.
I believe you can change hair with the mirror you can make with the cute workbench.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
There's gore and grotesque stuff in this game. Raping left and right. Bestiality. Dismemberment.

The most brutal part for me and my OCD is the tile/platform placement. Gosh dangit. Placed around 200 tiles, but you find it's slightly askew? Now to find the single time among them all that started the misalignment. And start over again from that place, till you have used all 484 (square of 22).
look also how insane i am. I didn't save this in game tho
2024-06-09 232814.png

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I am doing 500 level raids, and seen no Elder sister type native yet. Is this a bug?
You can get elder sisters with the special rejuvenation potion on the old women.

*edit* I haven't seen them on the halloween raids. If they do show up there, then that's a lot easier.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes