Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I just noticed that when you use growth potions to turn kids into adults, their personality, stats, sex history, relationships, etc. all stay the same, and their appearance remains mostly intact. (Outfit gets randomized and what they were already wearing is put in their inventory. Boobs also sometimes don't grow properly.)

But when you use rejuvenation potions to turn old people young again, nearly everything gets rerolled. (As far as I tested, only the name stays.)
So if you were trying to get a specific personality on old man/woman for making them Elder Sister/Brother Native, don't bother.
Be prepared to constantly load your save or edit the XML file.
I have a bit of a tip for slightly sorting out the different villagers (large vs normal) and their personality. Was looking for certain personality types that goes well with each other. Being a fuckhead or a psycho which is a bit of an overexaggeration of their bad nature. Didn't seem like a wise choice to have in the village. The undead mobs seems to all have the laidback type. Isolating every single citizen to laidback with a preference for laidback yielded way too few results. Some of the personality types are rarer than others it appears. Good-natured was more often paired with laidback. So good-natured and laidback with an affinity for themselves or each other without a hatred for either it was.

Planted a flag near the purple cave beast and teleported to the same spot after the kill. Speed farming the purple ore this way. Made a huge area of stun spike traps. Summoning raids with halloween candy or the horn from the meat table. If the area of the spike traps is sufficent and you accounted from where they came. The normal villagers will all be in a pile on the spikes with the large ones barely on their two feet. Easy to knock out and you can more readily asses their personality type. Having them lay in a line from being knocked down on the floor. Sure it's not much of a problem if there are only around 20 raiders. Yet this will not be enough to effeciently yield results. Have it be between 100-200 by using the iron totems from the iron bench will often lead to 1-4 results per raid. Finding busty villagers with the correct personality type is a nightmare in which I have yet to fully commit. Only having a few I was lucky to find in my adventures.

Reactions: flannan

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
Some general questions about the game:

Can I take over already established villages/bases or is it feasible to make my camp inside caves or an island?

Is there anywhere in the map that is 100% safe from enemies so I don't have to worry too much about defence or a patrol destroying everything?

The Speed stat seems mainly useless and a waste of points, can I safely ignore it?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Some general questions about the game:

Can I take over already established villages/bases or is it feasible to make my camp inside caves or an island?

Is there anywhere in the map that is 100% safe from enemies so I don't have to worry too much about defence or a patrol destroying everything?

The Speed stat seems mainly useless and a waste of points, can I safely ignore it?
You can't take established villages. You can't even build near them, as it needs some distance from the closest enemy building.

There are a few areas which are safe from attacks. Like the beach area where you find the two other survivors (Mid East, East of the swamp). Or you can make your own sky island with stairs and platforms. You can also just reduce the severity of the raids via the totem from the plant bench and the blue smoke.

The speed stat is hugely useful. You just wont notice the different so much in the start, as the impact of the other stats are felt more immediately. Not only does your move speed scale off of this, but your attack speed too. You can safely ignore it, if you want. You can do that with any of the stats.

kemiacta

Feb 25, 2018
I have lost the "man",he arent in camp, i try to look for but I'm not able to find it, there is a pront to spone it in the first camp?

kemiacta

Feb 25, 2018
I have lost the "man",he arent in camp, i try to look for but I'm not able to find it, there is a pront to spone it in the first camp?

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
I have a bit of a tip for slightly sorting out the different villagers (large vs normal) and their personality. Was looking for certain personality types that goes well with each other. Being a fuckhead or a psycho which is a bit of an overexaggeration of their bad nature. Didn't seem like a wise choice to have in the village. The undead mobs seems to all have the laidback type. Isolating every single citizen to laidback with a preference for laidback yielded way too few results. Some of the personality types are rarer than others it appears. Good-natured was more often paired with laidback. So good-natured and laidback with an affinity for themselves or each other without a hatred for either it was.

Planted a flag near the purple cave beast and teleported to the same spot after the kill. Speed farming the purple ore this way. Made a huge area of stun spike traps. Summoning raids with halloween candy or the horn from the meat table. If the area of the spike traps is sufficent and you accounted from where they came. The normal villagers will all be in a pile on the spikes with the large ones barely on their two feet. Easy to knock out and you can more readily asses their personality type. Having them lay in a line from being knocked down on the floor. Sure it's not much of a problem if there are only around 20 raiders. Yet this will not be enough to effeciently yield results. Have it be between 100-200 by using the iron totems from the iron bench will often lead to 1-4 results per raid. Finding busty villagers with the correct personality type is a nightmare in which I have yet to fully commit. Only having a few I was lucky to find in my adventures.
jesus christ brother.....i just forbidden love to everyone and release sex and thats it, no fightings.
:KEK: :WeSmart:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
jesus christ brother.....i just forbidden love to everyone and release sex and thats it, no fightings.
:KEK: :WeSmart:
The power of my OCD compels me. Thank you for the tip, but I do know about turning those settings off. The other person was concerned about their personality and I wanted to give a tip, which helped me.
1717976511646.png

The idiotic stubbornness/brain worm I have or whatever is wrong with me :HideThePain:. Have made me undertake an enormous building project at the middle of the map. My character is a legit level 659 from training up my vanguard of 8 werewolves and 14 large female natives. The balphants are for later.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
If it's any indication. I have 28+ hours on my current save file. It's day 52. The male MC spend 2 in game days hunting for shit, literal shit as in feces. 40 stone planters. He knows what needs to be done. He's level 659... he's still a virgin :LUL:.

Makaromium

Oct 9, 2018
If you want unbreakable base. Just build stairs on left & right side of your base (you can customize shape of stairs by click them and make it longer). and stone bench or table on top and bottom.

Jan 12, 2024
Operating table is unfortunately limited.

It can do eye type/color (iris and sclera both), ear type, nose type, boob size, skin tone, nipple tone, and can color only 1 of the 3 sections of hair.
Can't do all the hair color, or it's style. Can't adjust the size of anything other than boobs. Can't add/remove futa status. Etc.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Operating table is unfortunately limited.

It can do eye type/color (iris and sclera both), ear type, nose type, boob size, skin tone, nipple tone, and can color only 1 of the 3 sections of hair.
Can't do all the hair color, or it's style. Can't adjust the size of anything other than boobs. Can't add/remove futa status. Etc.
Dang, I was sort of hoping you could change their hair cut too.

Rumina

Nov 1, 2017
So I caught a level 50ish Large Female Native and have leveled her up to 110. I put down three raid totems and caught another Large Female Native around level 150. I noticed my level 110 has significantly better stats than the 150. I take it stat growth is significantly better when raised personally than when caught in the wild?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
So I caught a level 50ish Large Female Native and have leveled her up to 110. I put down three raid totems and caught another Large Female Native around level 150. I noticed my level 110 has significantly better stats than the 150. I take it stat growth is significantly better when raised personally than when caught in the wild?
Yup... for the most parts. Except stun resistance. This was my experience level'ing them up from lvl 1-4 to lvl 150'ish. The self level'ed of lvl 150'ish are around the same stats wise as a level 250.

There are advantages to getting higher level workers, they likely won't level, as you are incentivized to keep them on survivor. Higher level workers have a much faster move speed. I don't know whether it also translate to faster work speed itself like it does attack speed. Having to personally level around 200 workers seems like a hell, I'm not ready for myself.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes