TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Less of a ingame questions but more about future update that I want to hear about your opinions/spectaculations.

Assuming the game will end with v1.0 like the usual completed games, what do you guys think will be added in future update.
Since mapwise, we pretty much explored everything as of v0.05(I didn't get 0.06 yet, isn't this just some bug fix?)
Storywise, we are nearing the end, only missing the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dev can adds some more mechanics/complete the story/bug fix/ translation fix , but I can't think how these few things can bring the game from v0.06 to v1.0
So what do you think?

Reactions: Multi_Fetish_dude

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know why "Raid did not occur" happen? Got this notification a few time while building sky base. Also happen in my previous skybase play. Is this bug? I did put the new base flag on the ground this time if that's the reason and yet "Raid did not occur" happen again. I wonder what's wrong......

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone know why "Raid did not occur" happen? Got this notification a few time while building sky base. Also happen in my previous skybase play. Is this bug? I did put the new base flag on the ground this time if that's the reason and yet "Raid did not occur" happen again. I wonder what's wrong......
raid only happens when u r on land. Neither sky nor sea

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I had this bug reported to the devs and waiting on any sort of bug fix. Also I just started again considering no matter what I did I got softlocked on it

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
i just watch a guide at youtube. My version doesn't have children in it . How i enable them? THey are just thiner and flatc
Can native boys turn into big natives when you grow them up? or just native men and young men?
what do u mean natives boys ? My version doesn't have any kind of a kid either male or female..how do i enable them? The only short boys are those bastards that throw molotovs...

• Haha
Reactions: masMalkar

DickmcButts

Jun 7, 2022
Young men can only happen if man has a male baby with a native
Yeah, but I was wondering if you can make your own home grown big fat natives, or if you can only recruit those guys by knocking them out
i just watch a guide at youtube. My version doesn't have children in it . How i enable them? THey are just thiner and flatc

what do u mean natives boys ? My version doesn't have any kind of a kid either male or female..how do i enable them? The only short boys are those bastards that throw molotovs...
Need the DLC

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
hello how do i progres the game. im kinda lost in this game idk what to do ?
my guide almost include all the things u can do on the map. Almost all of them are optional except the main quest include keigo, reika and takumi

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes