Bayronchill

Jun 18, 2022
Right-click on them in your inventory.

Esc pauses the game. Gear at the bottom-right opens the game's menu, which should include "save" button unless the developers broke something.

That is her basic model, before hair color is applied.
You will also see a lot of it if you access the animation preview gallery.

This game has a lot of random things. Some of them aren't even pointlessly bloody. Some can be turned off by unchecking the "joke" button in the settings.
I did it but only the game settings appear.

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
How is progress saved? I press tab but it doesn't appear
You can just save via Settings button (the gear thing on bottom right), or maybe better if you screenshot what the problem is.

I don't think there is any serious review about what the button actually does, but it apparently includes wrestling old women and arming yourself with a bigfoot penis.
So yes, I'm keeping it on.
Nah, it's just wrestling the old woman. Arming yourself w/ the bigfoot penis is not part of the option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

Bayronchill

Jun 18, 2022
You can just save via Settings button (the gear thing on bottom right), or maybe better if you screenshot what the problem is.

Nah, it's just wrestling the old woman. Arming yourself w/ the bigfoot penis is not part of the option.
Capture001.png that's what I get when I press the gear

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I don't think there is any serious review about what the button actually does, but it apparently includes wrestling old women and arming yourself with a bigfoot penis.
So yes, I'm keeping it on.
You can have the dick without joke it’s just old women

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
The new version 0.08 adds new bugs to the game... when you put a npc or monster in your inventory, the loyalty is reset to 0%. You can still continue placing the npc or monster on the map. But I'm going to wait for another new update so that this bug is eliminated before updating.

Jan 12, 2024
The new version 0.08 adds new bugs to the game... when you put a npc or monster in your inventory, the loyalty is reset to 0%. You can still continue placing the npc or monster on the map. But I'm going to wait for another new update so that this bug is eliminated before updating.
No, it does not. That's purely a visual bug which has been present since at least version 0.03, we just didn't have an actual number displayed on the inventory bar until now. Put them back in a cage / toilet and you will see it still says "MAX"

Reactions: flannan

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Bro, this game is huuuuuuuuge, don't even know how to start properly, was raided with about 2 days

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
if this has been asked before, please pardon me since search function came with with nothing (or I didn't use the right terminology), but how do I recruit native females to be party member / HQ guard? I do have cage, but once I take them out of cage after max hunger, they just fall on the ground
right click them while they are in ur inventory

Reactions: overendo

UltraSweet

Mar 24, 2020
my female mc and some of my npc disappeared...
how to breed animals? how to use pigfarm? how to lay egg chicken and neck ?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes