Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Sadge, my save file somehow got broken. It just stops at loading NPCs and only loads white (actually red) tiger and both MCs and that's all it loads.

Seems like even if you get it the non-cheat way it breaks a savefile.
What did u try to get that cause the broken save file

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Just curious, when installing the newer version like from 0.0.6 to 0.0.8, will it work to just extract the zip content to the game folder and just let it replace the files? Or is it advisable to just create new folder and move save file?

Jan 12, 2024
Aye, that I did. But still only [Customize] is available. But I'll try again later.
Unique NPCs and cyborgs are not currently compatible with the operating table or mirror. Sadly. I so very much wanted to give my Type-C some turquoise-colored twintails hair and name her "Miku Miku Beam"

• Haha
Reactions: flannan

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
What did u try to get that cause the broken save file
nothing actually. I had played it 2 days ago for the last time.
I loaded it normally that day to try something out, then quit without saving.
Today when I loaded in it didn't load properly anymore.

Now downloaded 0.08 anyways which broke the savefiles even further. welp.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Sadge, my save file somehow got broken. It just stops at loading NPCs and only loads white (actually red) tiger and both MCs and that's all it loads.

Seems like even if you get it the non-cheat way it breaks a savefile.
Seems like it got corrupted while saving, which can happen, my save is doomed because I can't spawn any raiders.

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
are natives are gonna have problem on pathing on floor tileset cause im planning on making a 3rd floor for workers so they dont get killed when raid happens, im asking if there no issue with this cause i dont want to waste time on making a wooden tileset for them on the 3rd floor and to end up being them unable to move because of the wood tileset is blocking their pathing

has anyone tried this?
You can simply set the behaviour mode of said NPCs into 'survival' so they never engage in combat nor do they take any damage
That is how I kept my mermaid alive from sharks

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
or you can just plant trees all around your base and noone can enter it. I preferred this way and works fine
When a raid approaches my base, sometimes I see a tree falling down under the attackers' axes. Do you mean that if it's trees all around, they will give up and leave?

I just found out about this game. In a span of just a bit over two weeks since the first post, this gathered over 300 pages of comments.
The last five pages, say they were posted on 'Today.'
"Today" is still early!
Wth. This is going to be something that blows up like Cottons knees.
People need a lot of help playing this game. Arguably, it's worth it. But still, the developers should work on tutorials more. Maybe have the other MC give you hints when talking to him or her.

Just curious, when installing the newer version like from 0.0.6 to 0.0.8, will it work to just extract the zip content to the game folder and just let it replace the files? Or is it advisable to just create new folder and move save file?
I recommend extracting to a new folder and moving the save files. Just to be sure. Because there is no rule about it.

Mineshafter

Nov 5, 2023
Go to the other side, like literally to the other side, hug the mountain to your left and there's an opening from the bottom side. The side near the beach
I don't understand what you're trying to explain.. but could you provide a screenshot of where I need to go for a better understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: masMalkar

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
nothing actually. I had played it 2 days ago for the last time.
I loaded it normally that day to try something out, then quit without saving.
Today when I loaded in it didn't load properly anymore.

Now downloaded 0.08 anyways which broke the savefiles even further. welp.
I am just curious about what is "it" in what u said "Seems like even if you get (it) the non-cheat way it breaks a savefile"

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes