DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I just found out about this game. In a span of just a bit over two weeks since the first post, this gathered over 300 pages of comments.
The last five pages, say they were posted on 'Today.'
"Today" is still early!
Wth. This is going to be something that blows up like Cottons knees.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I just found out about this game. In a span of just a bit over two weeks since the first post, this gathered over 300 pages of comments.
The last five pages, say they were posted on 'Today.'
"Today" is still early!
Wth. This is going to be something that blows up like Cottons knees.
If you have 100 per page then its 62 pages. :KEK:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
:KEK:well, thx for answering these. I just change the "disclaimer" in my guide about the fairy btw

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Umm, how can I milk the cows?
put cows in breeding farm, ask npc to work on it (livestock), put a harvest box beside the breeding farm. And milk will appear in harvest box.

Pink cow is best to produce milk

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
are natives are gonna have problem on pathing on floor tileset cause im planning on making a 3rd floor for workers so they dont get killed when raid happens, im asking if there no issue with this cause i dont want to waste time on making a wooden tileset for them on the 3rd floor and to end up being them unable to move because of the wood tileset is blocking their pathing

has anyone tried this?

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2017
Upgraded from 0.05 to 0.08 and it seems the save menu has been moved from the settings tab.

Is it automatic now or some other button that I need to press?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
are natives are gonna have problem on pathing on floor tileset cause im planning on making a 3rd floor for workers so they dont get killed when raid happens, im asking if there no issue with this cause i dont want to waste time on making a wooden tileset for them on the 3rd floor and to end up being them unable to move because of the wood tileset is blocking their pathing

has anyone tried this?
I haven't but the AI is pretty barebone behaviour. I wouldn't expect something compex for an Indie game as well

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Sadge, my save file somehow got broken. It just stops at loading NPCs and only loads white (actually red) tiger and both MCs and that's all it loads.

Seems like even if you get it the non-cheat way it breaks a savefile.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes