Fachry3

Jun 17, 2018
if i already download the DLC 0.0 and place it in DLC folder. why is the game ask for it to be update it again? and why is it so slow? anyone got an idea to make the update faster?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
if i already download the DLC 0.0 and place it in DLC folder. why is the game ask for it to be update it again? and why is it so slow? anyone got an idea to make the update faster?
The developers changed the way DLC works to enable them to update it. It is not clear if there are any actual changes to the DLC content in the game yet.

Reactions: rKnight

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
You know, I'm starting to think that people don't explore enough in a sandbox game, and have difficulty reading your guide :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Not blaming you about that, but it's just that there's a simple thing called "Search", and yet people are lazy to use it
i strongly agree. i have seen repetitous questions answered tens of times time and again so much that i think its best to ignore those common questions.

does anyone know anymore way to customise the npc or most are just not available yet?

i wonder how many times have this been answered.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Found a bug, though might as well to exploit, u can actually grapple then continue to press Esc to pause the game, but you can still continue to click the grappling to lower the girl's white bar when time stopped, so you can take your time without fast clicking

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Found a bug, though might as well to exploit, u can actually grapple then continue to press Esc to pause the game, but you can still continue to click the grappling to lower the girl's white bar when time stopped, so you can take your time without fast clicking
eh, someone mentioned it to them already. You can still "abuse" it for now i guess

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
you can also use consumables like food or raid horns while in pause

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes