narita

Aug 23, 2017
You need to craft the cooking station for more advanced foods. You don't need a price pig for the meat. Just slaughter a milker (cow). You can find the cows at the secret exit from the iron mines and around the area before the cave with the blue flowers/tortoises.
how about the fishing bait ?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how about the fishing bait ?
You can also dig it up while digging, and loot it from insects like bees and butterflies.
I don't think there are multiple types of bait in this game. This is not Genshin Impact's fishing system.

and also sometimes when I make a base on the river bank, the enemy can still attack from across the river by walking in the water..
Recently I crossed a bridge, and my companion just walked on the bottom of a river like breathing is a Japanese cultural tradition that natives don't follow.

Yeah I've unlocked all of those. I'm talking about the part where you just put them in a cage and wait till the 100=max. Instead of that it would be better if you could to talk to the natives or something and convince/coerce them to join you, instead of just waiting.
Like in Rimworld? I don't think the developers have the dedication for something like that. And I don't think the players have that either.

Reactions: assertiveless

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there any other game that as free as this?
Games with this degree of freedom are a rarity. A survival game like Palworld needs to develop a lot to get to this level.
Among non-hentai games, I'd say Rimworld is the closest. With all the DLCs, you can do some crazy stuff there.

Among hentai games, I don't know what can be compared. Maybe Monster Black Market.

Reactions: Hajtand

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Additional memo 13

How to raise affection faster?
View attachment 3684060
shes 0 to male mc currently
View attachment 3684069

after waiting for about 1 min doing this, it reaches 100

just speed it up by holding shift and press .
the speed is here
View attachment 3684080
now its >>1, max is >>10
to go back to >>1, just hold shift and press ,

there is also one option to gain affection fast (+50 affection value) WARNING: DLC ONLY PART
View attachment 3700180
perfume potion and love potion can only be craft with DLC

get a love potion from cooking table and click a npc, right click the love potion in your inventory and his/her affection will +50
I don't have these items in cooking table and i downloaded the dlc, so are they unlockable

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Games with this degree of freedom are a rarity. A survival game like Palworld needs to develop a lot to get to this level.
Among non-hentai games, I'd say Rimworld is the closest. With all the DLCs, you can do some crazy stuff there.

Among hentai games, I don't know what can be compared. Maybe Monster Black Market.
While no-where near in its ambition and mechanics. It's probably among the few finished and not abondoned games which comes close'ish: https://f95zone.to/threads/zombie-girl-island-v2021-01-18-7cm.184932/

This one too: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-zombie-island-osanagocoronokimini.3246/

Always with the zombies, huh?

A far stretch is: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-41-tinkerer.1717/
And: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-8-0b-chyos.32136/

Reactions: flannan

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
So I just discovered this game recently, on a different website, which had the 0.05 version. I noticed the game was here as well and decided to play the current version. It just my idea, or are some items no longer in the game? Like the spider shield. I can't seem to find them on the spider bench anymore.

Also, is there a good place to make a base besides the starting point? That place has quite much everything you need around, I can't seem to find a better place to migrate my main camp.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
So I just discovered this game recently, on a different website, which had the 0.05 version. I noticed the game was here as well and decided to play the current version. It just my idea, or are some items no longer in the game? Like the spider shield. I can't seem to find them on the spider bench anymore.

Also, is there a good place to make a base besides the starting point? That place has quite much everything you need around, I can't seem to find a better place to migrate my main camp.
You are talking to the base migration expert here... it depends entirely of what you want with your base. If you want a pain in the ass monstrosity like I have. Then the place near the ruins has a lot of free space for a large base. Which will also let you engage in the raid mechanics. Should you want to nothing to do with that, then the choice of base becomes the Eastern beach area with the two other survivors. Maybe I should do a base area list?

Near the large lake with the river under the large village in the first area is also a good choice. It's more easily defensible without completely negating the raid mechanics. You can also build a sky base, which sadly also negates the raid mechanics. There is a flat hill area next to the gold mine. It's a small but secure area. Although most of the raids will be bugged and the raiders unable to engage. As they'll become stuck on the hill and then go home after a little while.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
You are talking to the base migration expert here... it depends entirely of what you want with your base. If you want a pain in the ass monstrosity like I have. Then the place near the ruins has a lot of free space for a large base. Which will also let you engage in the raid mechanics. Should you want to nothing to do with that, then the choice of base becomes the Eastern beach area with the two other survivors. Maybe I should do a base area list?

Near the large lake with the river under the large village in the first area is also a good choice. It's more easily defensible without completely negating the raid mechanics. You can also build a sky base, which sadly also negates the raid mechanics. There is a flat hill area next to the gold mine. It's a small but secure area. Although most of the raids will be bugged and the raiders unable to engage. As they'll become stuck on the hill and then go home after a little while.
Thanks for the tips mate, do the NPCs and other MC just move themselves to the new base location over time?

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
id like to know b4 making a 3rd floor base (2 stairs) are natives gonna be stuck on the tile platform will i have some issues later on since im planning on adding my logging excav and mining on my 3rd floor also their tent aswell

Last edited:

Weebling

Dec 31, 2020
Game updated to V0.08 Beta Steam

■ Bug fixes
・Fixed a problem in which the Blood Sword skill would cause not only corpses but also stunned NPCs to explode.
・Fixed a problem that caused loading to not work correctly when saving a game with harvesting boxes or mining sites outside of the map.
・Fixed a problem in which once an NPC was made a companion, it would not behave correctly when discarded with the H key after returning it to the inventory.
・Fixed a problem in which the male protagonist would not fall down by stun attack.
・Adjustments to the way DLC is updated and loaded
・Fixed an issue where NPCs set as "Survivor" could not be defeated to resolve their morale when they went out of control.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks for the tips mate, do the NPCs and other MC just move themselves to the new base location over time?
You can recall the other mc by using the blue flag. You have to set location for all the NPCs, remember to increase their territory so they are in range of a house with enough beds, food box, and a well. The fastest way is to pick them up (so they are in the inventory) and fast travel between the old and new base. Setting up their locations and jobs again.

Reactions: sizzantaclaus

kev318

Oct 18, 2021
Can someone make a guide on all possible sex scenes? Still wondering if need to build something for blowjobs?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes