Podrame

May 26, 2020
Hi could someone help me, I can’t save, there is no slot in the save or in the load icon. I downloaded the game from this thread.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
The game is pretty good though I feel like the only thing that's missing is some sort of recruitment/training system when you capture a native. All that happens rn is you put them in a cage with food and wait for the percentage to go up. I think I read that the dev is planning on working on something like that.

Also it would be cool if all the gore/horrific stuff had some sort of bonus effect on captured natives like making them more loyal or tame faster.
You can get slave and make them work for you, firstly put on cage, give food, wait till 100=max, right click to spawn them from your inventory.

Also There's training system, you need to beat a lot more bosses, as you beat a boss, you unlock more items.

then you can craft punching bags, not only that you can put someone as one too.

Reactions: Andrew Newmann

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm so happy. The base is finally starting to shape up. Everything lining up nice and neatly it brings me so much joy. I'm also buzzed, which may help a little. I spend around 5 hours on the platforms alone today. With the tiles down it was much easier to align the buildings and structures. This fleeting moment of peace, tranquality, and satisfaction is what I look for in games. Well, and huge tits of course.

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
so when i tried to make androids with the female large natives body,the body got switched into other female character's body,how do you fix that

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
hello everyone
2 questions… can the protagonist get pregnant? And can he have sexual relations with the natives he tames?
And another thing, will the male character on the beach be able to have sex with Yona and get her pregnant?
Anyway, if anyone knows how the pregnancy system works in the game, I would really appreciate it if you could explain it to me. Anyway, greetings and good morning to all.

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
hmm...this is game has so much gore that I am surprised that it doesnt have necrophilia and bestial and transformation elements.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
hello everyone
2 questions… can the protagonist get pregnant? And can he have sexual relations with the natives he tames?
And another thing, will the male character on the beach be able to have sex with Yona and get her pregnant?
Anyway, if anyone knows how the pregnancy system works in the game, I would really appreciate it if you could explain it to me. Anyway, greetings and good morning to all.
no
male mc can have sex with female natives
yona can't have sex with male mc and cannot pregnant for now. Yona can only have sex with male adult native currently and getting raped.
Additional Memo 18

"Signs" of Pregnancy

View attachment 3689036
craft this from campfire if you want, it will be an equipment, no durability when used
View attachment 3689037
and theres condoms as equipment too
View attachment 3689040

View attachment 3673584
baby face = pregnant
View attachment 3673590
middle pink increase pregnant rate if i am correct, so ejaculate when the bar reaches it (not every bed will have this situation
View attachment 3673605
when the baby face down there becomes bright like the top one, she can give birth (her belly will also get bigger of course)

YONA CANNOT get pregnant yet

well, people keep asking where to have sex will have the middle pink inside the pink bar. So i went to test it out for beds around in my base
View attachment 3695141
it seems like a tent-only situation with the bed (leaf bed or wooden bed works) closer to the exit (the bed up there won't get this situation, only the below one on the image does), beds inside houses or outside won't work

luxury beds are just same as wooden bed, just with a bigger design, the sex scenes are the same too

Sex animation:
leaf beds and wooden beds have different sex animation for specific npcs, like Shino. The female natives only have one sex scene for now

luxury beds got same sex animation as wooden bed

Reactions: Hajtand

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
no
male mc can have sex with female natives
yona can't have sex with male mc and cannot pregnant for now. Yona can only have sex with male adult native currently and getting raped.

Thanks for your quick response brother. You're great.
So this means that the game is not finished yet, and there are many things left to polish and add.
Let's hope the developer keeps updating the game and it doesn't end up dead and forgotten. Greetings and thanks again for clarifying my doubt.

Reactions: Hajtand

narita

Aug 23, 2017
what is steak set btw kinda fail speak to the lady after she fail catch the cow and also how to craft fishing bait thanks

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
what is steak set btw kinda fail speak to the lady after she fail catch the cow and also how to craft fishing bait thanks
You need to craft the cooking station for more advanced foods. You don't need a price pig for the meat. Just slaughter a milker (cow). You can find the cows at the secret exit from the iron mines and around the area before the cave with the blue flowers/tortoises.

Weebling

Dec 31, 2020
★☆★6月中に描くイラスト★☆★
・ヨナ×大柄原住民 エロシーン(完了)
・作業用グローブ 手作業で作っているアイテムを作れる簡易的作業台です(完了)
・養蜂箱 (完了)
・ヨナ×男の子原住民 エロシーン(完了)
・女原住民オナニー(完了)

★☆★Illustration to be drawn in June★☆★
・Yona x large native erotic scene (completed)
・Work gloves: A simple workbench where you can make handmade items (completed)
・Beehive (completed)
・Yona x Boy Native Erotic Scene (Completed)
・Female native masturbation (completed)

This is announcement from Mad Island discord

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
★☆★6月中に描くイラスト★☆★
・ヨナ×大柄原住民 エロシーン(完了)
・作業用グローブ 手作業で作っているアイテムを作れる簡易的作業台です(完了)
・養蜂箱 (完了)
・ヨナ×男の子原住民 エロシーン(完了)
・女原住民オナニー(完了)

★☆★Illustration to be drawn in June★☆★
・Yona x large native erotic scene (completed)
・Work gloves: A simple workbench where you can make handmade items (completed)
・Beehive (completed)
・Yona x Boy Native Erotic Scene (Completed)
・Female native masturbation (completed)

This is announcement from Mad Island discord
yea but the list got something that they didn't mention

Andrew Newmann

Feb 24, 2024
You can get slave and make them work for you, firstly put on cage, give food, wait till 100=max, right click to spawn them from your inventory.

Also There's training system, you need to beat a lot more bosses, as you beat a boss, you unlock more items.

then you can craft punching bags, not only that you can put someone as one too.
Yeah I've unlocked all of those. I'm talking about the part where you just put them in a cage and wait till the 100=max. Instead of that it would be better if you could to talk to the natives or something and convince/coerce them to join you, instead of just waiting.

Reactions: Hajtand and Codex07
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes