tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
Can someone make a guide on all possible sex scenes? Still wondering if need to build something for blowjobs?
Only sex buildings I have found are the toilets with their lower body sticking out and the one with the arms and leg chains you make with the man bench. I was really hoping there would be more.

The mummies in the random ruin have blowjob animation if you press r on them with the male.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I don't see a knife on the workbench, how do I get it? Can someone send a picture?
An iron-grade knife is on the Man's workbench (the one that rests on two plastic penises). You need to defeat a boss to learn to craft the workbench.

I don't have these items in cooking table and i downloaded the dlc, so are they unlockable
Yes, they are unlockable. You will notice when you'll encounter the bastard who has the love potion recipe, because of all the women around him.

Maybe I should do a base area list?
Sounds like a good idea.

Reactions: jolg and JoshXD

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
How do i feed takumi, i have berrys but i can't feed him, i put in his inventory and nothing happens
what am i doing wrong
EDIT: got it he justs eats at snails pace

Reactions: John8r9

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
id like to know b4 making a 3rd floor base (2 stairs) are natives gonna be stuck on the tile platform will i have some issues later on since im planning on adding my logging excav and mining on my 3rd floor also their tent aswell

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
★☆★6月中に描くイラスト★☆★
・ヨナ×大柄原住民 エロシーン(完了)
・作業用グローブ 手作業で作っているアイテムを作れる簡易的作業台です(完了)
・養蜂箱 (完了)
・ヨナ×男の子原住民 エロシーン(完了)
・女原住民オナニー(完了)

★☆★Illustration to be drawn in June★☆★
・Yona x large native erotic scene (completed)
・Work gloves: A simple workbench where you can make handmade items (completed)
・Beehive (completed)
・Yona x Boy Native Erotic Scene (Completed)
・Female native masturbation (completed)

This is announcement from Mad Island discord
yea but the list got something that they didn't mention
i forgot to mention about the missing part of the log

little ones masturbating
yona sex with ent (?
female have sex with little ones

Reactions: flannan

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
plant workbench...........if u can't find it...just look for the guide here
You know, I'm starting to think that people don't explore enough in a sandbox game, and have difficulty reading your guide :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Not blaming you about that, but it's just that there's a simple thing called "Search", and yet people are lazy to use it

Reactions: Saburo. M

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
You know, I'm starting to think that people don't explore enough in a sandbox game, and have difficulty reading your guide :ROFLMAO:
i know my guide isn't that clear enough. But i do mentioned almost every part of the game works

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
id like to know b4 making a 3rd floor base (2 stairs) are natives gonna be stuck on the tile platform will i have some issues later on since im planning on adding my logging excav and mining on my 3rd floor also their tent aswell
yeah dont do that, they will get stuck, their pathfinding is little more than straight lines. You can make more floors but dont expect NPCs to switch them

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes