Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
I found that you can climb the cliff that is east of Keigo from the sea side if you build a few platforms on the water, its a pretty good spot for a base in my opinion. I play on 0.5 so i dont have the disable invisible walls thing and dont use cheats

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
You know, I'm starting to think that people don't explore enough in a sandbox game, and have difficulty reading your guide :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Not blaming you about that, but it's just that there's a simple thing called "Search", and yet people are lazy to use it
That’s how you get this thread being so long

Reactions: masMalkar

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
0.0.8 hasn’t had any major features added so chances of critical bugs are next to null
Just wondering, since the save is on appdata, if I want to move from 0.0.6 to 0.0.8, is there any step needs taken or just simply download 0.0.8, play and the save would be there?

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
Just wondering, since the save is on appdata, if I want to move from 0.0.6 to 0.0.8, is there any step needs taken or just simply download 0.0.8, play and the save would be there?
are you sure about that? I copy the save files from the "Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML" inside the game folder from 0.5 to 0.8 and i was able to play my save, didnt touch appdata at all

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
are you sure about that? I copy the save files from the "Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML" inside the game folder from 0.5 to 0.8 and i was able to play my save, didnt touch appdata at all
ok just checked and the save data really are there, dunno what appdata for then and quite honestly, I think its quite rare(?) to see save file inside streaming assets, or at least I haven't found a lot of game like that..anyway thanks!

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
You make them follow you, then you click on the surgeon table, there will be another option that pops out (2nd option)
Aye, that I did. But still only [Customize] is available. But I'll try again later.

Also...
If I may, I personally won't use MEGA on browser if the file are more than 2GB. MEGASync is a safer option for that.

Last edited:

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
I dont know if its been mentioned here but if you want to stop raids for a while just plant a lot of leaf dummy dolls, looks like if the number of raiders is 0 raids dont happen at all

Reactions: flannan

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
ok just checked and the save data really are there, dunno what appdata for then and quite honestly, I think its quite rare(?) to see save file inside streaming assets, or at least I haven't found a lot of game like that..anyway thanks!
Saves can be anywhere the fuck the devs want. That's partially why windows is so hard to remove files. Files are very disconnected on windows.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes