Kingwolfzx

Sep 29, 2021
guys can you tell me how to use the Developer Commands i take the command and put it in the text box and press enter but nothing happened ?
Screenshot (15).png

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.08 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(83) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- Drops x100
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999

IMPORTANT: Checked thoroughly and coudn't recreate a bricked save file, I stemple it as safe.. so long its used on the right version of the game.(Tho the last updates from dev really changes many save features, so new game would be preferable)
Info: Dev changed good amount of save features maybe the old saves can work again also added an
SteamWorkshopControl ;)
EA Build V0.0.8 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v18.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.11
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

really appreciate your work, really convenient after my 20th new game. But can you make more toggleable option like drop x10, x5 or x2 resource, and maybe more resource in chest from dungeon? Btw, thanks for your work

• Red Heart
Reactions: esreverreverse69

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
Which one are you using to produce meat? Do you just put a lot of bear traps? Or are breeding facilities producing meat under certain conditions? Because the pig breeding facility only produces premium pigs that are not a food natives like eating.
I have no idea what a premium pig is lol, I have a lot of pig farms, there is a button to turn them into meat.

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
whats your best android setup? Best body i found is mummy because it keeps the rags, best head obviously android type B. I guess best arms are the robotic ones from cassie because they can work? Any leg recommendation?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
whats your best android setup? Best body i found is mummy because it keeps the rags, best head obviously android type B. I guess best arms are the robotic ones from cassie because they can work? Any leg recommendation?
female giant's one?

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
no, just for height. If u want one just use /body 110 and cut it off freshly
Laser eyes actually work better without legs, at ground level they hit more enemies if they are close xd.
never cheated but i tried because i dont wanna kill my giant, sure enough you can dismantle her. You cant pick the body tho. Now i need to ask, what other NPCS can you dismantle? Cassie?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Not really. From what I understand, the series of updates has been mostly bug fixes and preparation for other things.
They have some actual changes / new content in the plans, but they are not in the current version yet.

I have put one mine on the grass near the starting beach, and another in the mountainous region near all-women village. So far, both seem to be producing mostly rock, with a small percentage of iron ore.
I plan to build a few more mining facilities in other biomes to see if anything changes. But overall, the conclusion seems to be that mines aren't useful for getting iron, unless you can arrange a large-scale mining operation.
I took a break from the game. I was getting a little crazy myself. Here I am back.

You missed an important part of the equation:

How about a mine in the iron mine or the gold mine?
1718188577879.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
Laser eyes actually work better without legs, at ground level they hit more enemies if they are close xd.
never cheated but i tried because i dont wanna kill my giant, sure enough you can dismantle her. You cant pick the body tho. Now i need to ask, what other NPCS can you dismantle? Cassie?
To answer myself, you can dismantle shino and sally too.
Also i saw you can get slave sally and slave shino similar to the giant tied to the totem, they come with animations, any idea how to get this?

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Today I just discovered, that higher level natives don't invest any points into speed. Making them quite useless. Dang it!

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Also i saw you can get slave sally and slave shino similar to the giant tied to the totem, they come with animations, any idea how to get this?
maybe press r in their event? or u can just spawn them

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
During their quest dialogue, after they submit post fight hit R during the Kill...or.... thing and you'll be able to take them back to your base

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
So have the latest patches even added anything good/substantial? I see new sex scenes have been created, but have they been added yet?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Great, another update that made my backup obsolete. Tired of starting the game over and over again, especially since these are just fixes and not adding content. :cautious:

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
Great, another update that made my backup obsolete. Tired of starting the game over and over again, especially since these are just fixes and not adding content. :cautious:
How did it made your backup/save obsolete? Genuinely out of curiosity, since I'm currently using my v0.05 save, and it's still working.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes