flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I took a break from the game. I was getting a little crazy myself. Here I am back.

You missed an important part of the equation:

How about a mine in the iron mine or the gold mine?
Okay, so I built a mining outpost in the iron mine.
Results so far:
Plains mine near starting point: 33-272
Mountain mine: 3-37
Mine mine: 3-10, and the native assigned there keeps disappearing, possibly to the above-ground part of the map that corresponds to the cave.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand
Jun 12, 2021
really appreciate your work, really convenient after my 20th new game. But can you make more toggleable option like drop x10, x5 or x2 resource, and maybe more resource in chest from dungeon? Btw, thanks for your work
thy <33 Those words gives me strength hehe
Of course, will do ^^
With the dungeon or ruins loot will look into it. (And why it wasnt done yet cause im not that far yet, sadly its really hard for me to play the game i program before.. i just encountered the ruins in my gameplay tho already saw it in the code)

Reactions: Jame8513

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
how to get the fighter orb for them ?
The elite ones spawn only when the raid is above at or above lvl 50. So you might need, to also make the totem. Which increases raid level by 50 from the meat bench.

Kuraixxx

Feb 19, 2023
Hello, I have a question and something that may be a little interesting.
1.- the question: does anyone know how to make and/or obtain the abortion potion?
2.- the opportunity: in one of my games of version 0.05, the girl whose boyfriend you can kill Xd, I don't know if it was a bug or something, but it ended in a pregnancy, from what I was watching and investigating, It is assumed that the special girls in this game cannot get pregnant, well, it is at the end of the pregnancy, when you give it to give birth, it bugs and nothing is born and when you want it to follow you, it ends in a fall without end.

That is my doubt and my contribution to this game, greetings.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, I have a question and something that may be a little interesting.
1.- the question: does anyone know how to make and/or obtain the abortion potion?
2.- the opportunity: in one of my games of version 0.05, the girl whose boyfriend you can kill Xd, I don't know if it was a bug or something, but it ended in a pregnancy, from what I was watching and investigating, It is assumed that the special girls in this game cannot get pregnant, well, it is at the end of the pregnancy, when you give it to give birth, it bugs and nothing is born and when you want it to follow you, it ends in a fall without end.

That is my doubt and my contribution to this game, greetings.
yes, kidnap a grandpa and gain his loyalty. Let him out in ur base and u can craft it from him

if u mean Reika's pregnant part. No, Special Npcs cannot be pregnant yet. That guy must used the pregnancy mod to get this outcome

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I updated my additional memo 2 with rejuvenation potion part. Now including the stuff u can craft from old natives and younger version of them

batlive

Jan 10, 2021
Alright guys, I just did some very basic testing regarding the native's territory and the large circle of food box and well.

The data is not large enough, but it seems like this is how it works:

I set the territory of one of my natives extremely small, outside of the circle of the well, but overlapping with the circle of the food box.

She only works when she walks into the overlapping region between her territory and the food box, her food has no issue, but she does not drink, as expected.

So, assuming she only works while having the meat symbol on her head, if you want to maximize her work efficiency, put her entire territory inside the circle of the food box (her territory DOES NOT need to enclose the food box itself.). If you're only concerned with her necessities, overlapping with the circles of food box and well is just fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
raiders. Put flower totems around and wait for raid. She should shows up
People were saying amazons only appear at a certain level. But I just had a level 1 raid, and captured one amazon and one ordinary native woman.
Low-level Amazon.png
But I will have to figure out a way to increase raid levels so that I can get her fighter orbs.
Preferably without that ugly "debris" totem. Well, fighting bosses got a lot easier since I learned to use the shield.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
if this has been asked before, please pardon me since search function came with with nothing (or I didn't use the right terminology), but how do I recruit native females to be party member / HQ guard? I do have cage, but once I take them out of cage after max hunger, they just fall on the ground
You have to feed them (with cooked food).
1) Wait near them that they wake up. Then select themr and right click on food item in your inventory to feed them (coconut and berry are great because they give water too).
2) Build a "Food box" and affect some villagers to "food job". You can put food in the "food box" by cliking on it then right clicking oon food in your inventory. Every villagers near the "food box" will be able to feed on it.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
I have 2 negative points to give the game, but for the most part, it's fine

1)
I didn't really like seeing old people in a game X, but at least I was glad to be able to disable it in this case.
1718215848717.png

first page --> guide made by John8r9:

2.0)
in the guide, I didn't really like to see the word loli, so it worried me to see children in a X game, but after reaching point N°6 of the "loli village" in guide, I was happy not to see them

2.1)
I would love to have the DLC for the fairy as a weapon companion after seeing it on youtube to was it is, it was so cool and funny with his pet ( + the rat eat snikers :LOL: )
1718217565473.png

but I found it strange that steam never put it on , I searched a bit to understand.
loli content:eek: too bad I won't have the fairy but I don't want kids in an X game
he should make a DLC to "only" have the fairy

thank you John8r9 to modify your guide in "10." and specify what is in the DLC ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: John8r9

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
do you guys have tips on placing platform? Also do Natives respawn?
I'm not using any platforms, and even walls. My settlements are mostly protected by an army of leaf statues.

As for natives, yes, the ones in the villages respawn (or maybe re-roll) every time you load a game.
Random hunters and scouts seem to be respawning endlessly

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Alright. I've been playing v0.05 until now. Is v0.08 worth trying? Are there any bug/errors I shall be aware of?

Kuraixxx

Feb 19, 2023
yes, kidnap a grandpa and gain his loyalty. Let him out in ur base and u can craft it from him

if u mean Reika's pregnant part. No, Special Npcs cannot be pregnant yet. That guy must used the pregnancy mod to get this outcome
Thank you very much, mate, and yes, maybe it was because of the tricks that the page or someone I left caused that, mind you, I hadn't thought about it, thank you very much again.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes