A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
On the front page:
This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, fresh blood, mutilations, wounds, internal organs, etc.
For sensitive people it's better not to try to play this game.
Note: Don't share banned (R7) content from Ci-en.

You tell me if this has the cut content?
Sorry. English is not my first language. So sometimes I get confused by some complexly written sentences.
All I wanted to know if the game had something like "some R7 content" and were those removed in this f95 version of the game??

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry. English is not my first language. So sometimes I get confused by some complexly written sentences.
All I wanted to know if the game had something like "some R7 content" and were those removed in this f95 version of the game??
They were removed from the steam version of the game. Which is fine as it's against forum rules.
Dev probably doesn't know about this site or gives two fucks about it.

Reactions: A. Dark

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i think i know wuts going on
this is the one i met the elite raiders
View attachment 3730718
and this is the one i only met normal raiders
View attachment 3730722

the value on the right should be the main reason. (need using these debris or hell totem to increase)
Still, these small elite archer only appears after lvl 50
Explore the higher level area of the lands. 10 out of 10 times there'll be no elite raiders in the raid. I don't think, it's the main reason. I think it's THE REASON. So we were both right and wrong at the same time :D

Reactions: flannan and John8r9

Aliengirls

Feb 21, 2021
The wings looks like recolored (from the dye table) version of the magical wings from the ruins. You can get them randomly in treasure chests there. I've mostly seen them spawn on level 6 and higher.
The pink parts looks like one of the versions of the elite outfit, but recolored to pink. The one in the black outfit is Sally (I think her name was that). You can capture her during the prison quest. Look on page 13 for full instructions by John8r9.
Ty.

For the recolored pink outfit, it looks like large female elite, i have it but its not available for normal size native
This one seems to be on a normal size, do you know at what level they shows up ?

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Ty.

For the recolored pink outfit, it looks like large female elite, i have it but its not available for normal size native
This one seems to be on a normal size, do you know at what level they shows up ?
You are welcome.

There was a bit of a discussion right now. I didn't see them spawn normally, where the raids were just under level 50 and saw them when I used a totem on the beach. Kicking the level up to 50. John8r9 showed they'd still spawn by around level 20 if you use totems to increase the raid level. I don't know which is right and where the breakpoints are for the lower level totems. I've just used the totem, which increases it by 50 and a lot of iron golems/totems (from the iron work bench) to increase their numbers.

Hellsing667

Sep 22, 2018
Considering the game has been on steam close to half a month chances of being removed are slim, it can happen with any game as well not just this one.
Steam still bans any R18 contet with minors/lolis in it as far as I know.
Got the game on Steam and I see loads of people posting screenshots with active DLC in the community section.
I fear that this could get the game banned of steam...

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
1718232715243.png
1718232788845.png
if summer memories hasn't been taken off steam... anyone implying mad island will be removed because of dlc can be safely categorized as a doomposter, misinformed person or just doing a little trolling.
i haven't bought it because of kagura, i would rather give the money to the dev themselves :KEK:.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Steam still bans any R18 contet with minors/lolis in it as far as I know.
Got the game on Steam and I see loads of people posting screenshots with active DLC in the community section.
I don't care tbh, and the post are being removed by steam. If the game was gonna get banned it would've been banned already. This comes from other games, but seriously tired of people trying to predict what steam allows and doesn't based on nothing but speculations

Last edited:

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
My time for gaming is a lot more limited than it used to be, so thank you to esreverreverse69 for the cheats; the game would be unplayable if I had to grind for everything.

Based on my use of it, it already does almost everything I could hope for, but there were a few features I thought might be helpful if you're looking to expand in future versions. I hope I don't come across as making demands; you've already done extraordinary work! But these are the features I found myself resorting to manual/tedious means to resolve on my own, or required making compromises in my base building plans that I'd hope to avoid, so they might also be useful to others and worth considering for inclusion.

1) Editing NPC personalities in-game. Most characters have three values associated with this (Their personality, their "Liked" personality, and their "Disliked" personality), and being able to change this without having to quit and reload would be really convenient.

2) The ability to reset individual NPCs hatred for other characters.

3) Automatically satisfy NPC hunger/thirst without needing a dozen wells and food boxes, either by extending food box range to an extreme distance or freezing the hunger/thirst stats at their max value.

I hope I'm not coming across as demanding; I really appreciate what you've done already, and just wanted to bounce some ideas around. Thank you again for your fantastic work!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: esreverreverse69
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes