John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Any idea how to get the scene on the sample image 10? (Man trying to push down the native woman) and 11 (Mummy BJ scene)?
raping female native, just press r when they head in tent for sleep at night.

Same, press r on female mummy, i think they spawn on floor 5 or more lower (max is 10 floors)

Reactions: ACertainPinkTree

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Guys, after hours of play, the hordes just stop for no reason, any clue why it happens
are you on ground level? like ur ally npc and urself not on ground level

if the targeted are on sea, sky platform then no, raid can't come to u

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
raping female native, just press r when they head in tent for sleep at night.

Same, press r on female mummy, i think they spawn on floor 5 or more lower (max is 10 floors)
any other interaction with Shino (huge boob girl)? beside love and r*pe (she just lying in her place)

Spastico

Jun 9, 2018
are you on ground level? like ur ally npc and urself not on ground level

if the targeted are on sea, sky platform then no, raid can't come to u
Yeah, im at ground level, my base is near the fairy. The raids came normaly until I beat the bondage cave, then they completly stop for no reason, the horn doesn´t work nether the console command, im unsure if this is a bug or after hours the game cant generate more raids. Just started a new save and try to replícate this.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, im at ground level, my base is near the fairy. The raids came normaly until I beat the bondage cave, then they completly stop for no reason, the horn doesn´t work nether the console command, im unsure if this is a bug or after hours the game cant generate more raids. Just started a new save and try to replícate this.
wut about ur npc, are they on platform or not?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
no, i mean the older male mc doesn't look average at all
View attachment 3729185
THE FUCK IS THAT THING?! KILL IT, FUCKING KILL IT WITH FIRE, NUKES AND A CLUSTER BOMB FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH HOLY HAND GRENADES! SOMEONE CALL UP MY HOMEBOYS FROM EVERY MECHA, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR AND EVERY OTHER GENRE IN BETWEEN! WE NEEDED A SWEEP AND CLEAN YESTERDAY!

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
THE FUCK IS THAT THING?! KILL IT, FUCKING KILL IT WITH FIRE, NUKES AND A CLUSTER BOMB FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH HOLY HAND GRENADES! SOMEONE CALL UP MY HOMEBOYS FROM EVERY MECHA, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR AND EVERY OTHER GENRE IN BETWEEN! WE NEEDED A SWEEP AND CLEAN YESTERDAY!
he kinda used black market design for main male mc when the old times of this game

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes