flannan

Dec 15, 2022
well, i heard that because the players didn't like the design and giving complaint about it. So, they changed it
He certainly doesn't look like he's up to the task of conquering the island while also being a father to a village's worth of children.

Logic101

Apr 27, 2017
i found a way to remove fog from map permanently without using cheat every time load save
rename the file number with number your current save and move it to you save folder
go to main menu bottom right, click open save folder

Logic101

Apr 27, 2017
i have a question
is pig farm worth it? it seem producing pig is to slow and if you need meat, placing trap is more efficient and if you need high quality meat, it can be obtain by killing cow in mountain
and if you need poop, placing trap is way more faster

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
i have a question
is pig farm worth it? it seem producing pig is to slow and if you need meat, placing trap is more efficient and if you need high quality meat, it can be obtain by killing cow in mountain
NPC work isnt that great imo unless you have a ton of workers in the same place. The dev has talked about how level could increase the proficiency doing certain tasks. Most stuff is just faster or better to do manually by a large margin or in this case with traps

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i have a question
High quality meat from cows and from pigs is different, and needed for different recipes.
But my main source of food is eggs from a giant battery of chicken coops, all filled with chickens my 2 wooden traps caught me.
I put a chicken coop in every mining outpost I deploy for the purpose of testing, so that I can be sure there is some surplus food on hand.

Reactions: Hajtand

Logic101

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you for answering
i don't even realise there 2 type premium meat
i only use cow meat for shino quest line

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
yep, they (small archers and big female elite natives) will come out at lvl 20 about one or two in the raiders (but u need to put flower totems, i think about 3-4 is enough)
Flower totems doesn't matter. For the elites. As I've said. Go around in the higher level areas 40-50 and see if any elites will spawn flower totem or not (I know they are needed for females). The trigger is the totems themselves which increases the raid level.

Jun 12, 2021
My time for gaming is a lot more limited than it used to be, so thank you to esreverreverse69 for the cheats; the game would be unplayable if I had to grind for everything.

Based on my use of it, it already does almost everything I could hope for, but there were a few features I thought might be helpful if you're looking to expand in future versions. I hope I don't come across as making demands; you've already done extraordinary work! But these are the features I found myself resorting to manual/tedious means to resolve on my own, or required making compromises in my base building plans that I'd hope to avoid, so they might also be useful to others and worth considering for inclusion.

1) Editing NPC personalities in-game. Most characters have three values associated with this (Their personality, their "Liked" personality, and their "Disliked" personality), and being able to change this without having to quit and reload would be really convenient.

2) The ability to reset individual NPCs hatred for other characters.

3) Automatically satisfy NPC hunger/thirst without needing a dozen wells and food boxes, either by extending food box range to an extreme distance or freezing the hunger/thirst stats at their max value.

I hope I'm not coming across as demanding; I really appreciate what you've done already, and just wanted to bounce some ideas around. Thank you again for your fantastic work!
oooaaa youre lovely <3
Im always welcome to hear expandable functions to add ^^ so long it is shared in kind manner and not as a threat, like your over gorgeous replie <33
1) can be done, it would be like the /elite command: 1. Select an NPC. 2. Activate the cheat. 3. Personality is set to ...
2) can be done aswell, tho im not sure how i would add it like, like a separate column for my btn cheats or just adding it to the devs command functions.
3) can be done, can do distance, or completely null food consumption need and set it to max.

• Red Heart
Reactions: labatadoria
Oct 18, 2020
Yea, I've noticed that gathering more supporters requires more work from you, because they simply don't gather fast enough and larger amounts of goods to stack the base so everyone benefits. I wanted to do a small village and maintain that, but it's nearly impossible without forcing me to go out and look for food and other things for the people.

I think the gather rate for the natives in your village needs to be increased just a bit, specially food gathering. If I have at least 2 people focused on gathering food, that should be enough to feed 3 non food gathering villagers, maybe 4? One can only dream.

Reactions: Hajtand

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Yea, I've noticed that gathering more supporters requires more work from you, because they simply don't gather fast enough and larger amounts of goods to stack the base so everyone benefits. I wanted to do a small village and maintain that, but it's nearly impossible without forcing me to go out and look for food and other things for the people.

I think the gather rate for the natives in your village needs to be increased just a bit, specially food gathering. If I have at least 2 people focused on gathering food, that should be enough to feed 3 non food gathering villagers, maybe 4? One can only dream.
Villagers don't actually eat food normally. They only use food to heal from their wounds.
So if you're having problems with food, you can try fixing them by improving your village's defenses, like putting a Bigfoot in the expected attack direction. Or you can try planting a bunch of totems that weaken any raids that come your way. Totems can't affect scouts, though.

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Is it possible to move your basecamp to other locations?
Should I build walls? can the natives damaging my walls? D:
Placing walls is a bit clunky, in my opinion.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020

Everything in this game needs to be 2x. Especially the npcs or at the very least have a way to buff the harvest. Harvest 0 vs 5 is like night and day. No surprise NPCs are so bad when it comes to basic stuff

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Is it possible to move your basecamp to other locations?
Should I build walls? can the natives damaging my walls? D:
Placing walls is a bit clunky, in my opinion.
Everything that says that has HP can be damaged so your walls can get destroyed, you can cheese it with stairs from what I understand. Anything involving placing stuff is cluncky overall

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I put 2 hell totems and risk my neck to capture hell version of raiders small one are fast deal 100+ and big one deal 200+ and can perform aoe attack idk if there's smallest one amoung them
Screenshot_8.png

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes