Jan 12, 2024
Wich is better to train, a low level or high level Native STATS wise
Capturing a level 50 and training it to 200 will give it way more HP and attack than if you just caught a level 200.
The higher level they get before capture, the more points they automatically sink into faint resistance, which is a pretty useless stat once they are on your side. Maybe there will be more enemies in later updates that can even do faint damage to you, let alone an amount worth worrying about.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Everything that says that has HP can be damaged so your walls can get destroyed, you can cheese it with stairs from what I understand. Anything involving placing stuff is cluncky overall
Some things that don't have written out HP can still be destroyed. But somehow recover after some time passes.
At least, I saw that happen to my chicken coops.

I think there is wisdom in understanding the game's pathfinding and using walls to goad invaders into fields of spikes which finally lead to your defenders. With how bad pathfinding is, you'll probably need at least one gate for every direction for this to work.

ruzzmer

Mar 15, 2024
ah well...the targeted npc can't stay on platform or stuff if u want raid to come, but i see someone kinda bypass that by throwing him into fence i guess
View attachment 3732287
This has made me think: how possible or viable is it to create a multiple story building? There is many tiles to use as floor/ceiling but there's little in the way of walls that is not a barricade.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah thanks, also apparently the reason she hates me more when I do lewd dance is because she dislikes churlish people lmao
Pretty much everybody appreciates normal dance, while lewd dance is hit or miss - some outright hate it, some don't care, some like it.

This has made me think: how possible or viable is it to create a multiple story building? There is many tiles to use as floor/ceiling but there's little in the way of walls that is not a barricade.
It's possible, but neither the villagers nor the raiders would be able to navigate it.

Gokukarrot

Mar 3, 2018
You need to craft the cooking station for more advanced foods. You don't need a price pig for the meat. Just slaughter a milker (cow). You can find the cows at the secret exit from the iron mines and around the area before the cave with the blue flowers/tortoises.
How to craft the cooking table/station?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Some things that don't have written out HP can still be destroyed. But somehow recover after some time passes.
At least, I saw that happen to my chicken coops.

I think there is wisdom in understanding the game's pathfinding and using walls to goad invaders into fields of spikes which finally lead to your defenders. With how bad pathfinding is, you'll probably need at least one gate for every direction for this to work.
I never said that things that say that don't have HP don't like trees. That aside I believe that stairs can't be destroyed or platforms, some others as well

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
are you talking about the one with the zombie drone? if not could you give me the mapID for it?
? just go to the lab first, defeated the cassie android and rescue cassie after rebuilding her body. Then head to the top right side of the lab, u will see him inside a room and walk to the door on the right side after the event. Get defeated by him there

Spastico

Jun 9, 2018
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THE RAIDS HAVE STOPPED:
1- Check your floors, for some reason the game thinks you and your natives are floating, soo no raids.

2- Use no more than 3 Leaf Dummy, if you have more the raid cannot occur; Good if you don´t want more raids without commands(use 10).

have those atm, im gonna keep an eye if I find more info.

Reactions: flannan

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
ive been meaning to ask this but certain armor and weapons says it can be equipped by man(male MC) and young man(?) which makes me think there's a way turn the male MC into a shota?

narita

Aug 23, 2017
oh the fairy is real on steam ver need bring the choco bar and she gonna show up from the bushes

Jan 12, 2024
ive been meaning to ask this but certain armor and weapons says it can be equipped by man(male MC) and young man(?) which makes me think there's a way turn the male MC into a shota?
Kind of. If you have the DLC and the male MC (whose default name is "Man") gets a native pregnant, and they then give birth to a boy, using growth potions enough times will turn them into Young Man. He will also look very similar to male MC.

..I actually don't know if you can get Young Man without the DLC. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
and heres a "new" thing for me. After male protagonist had sex with female native and gave birth. If it is a male. Giving him growing potion (18 of them) will make his face and body like male protagonist. And female natives are able to have sex with him. (Sharing the same sex animation as male protagonist)
like this. (this is not my male mc name but his son's name)
View attachment 3722845
Young man means male mc's son

Spastico

Jun 9, 2018
There is no MC shota, but the dlc from the autor´s page enable loli/shota

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Kind of. If you have the DLC and the male MC (whose default name is "Man") gets a native pregnant, and they then give birth to a boy, using growth potions enough times will turn them into Young Man. He will also look very similar to male MC.

..I actually don't know if you can get Young Man without the DLC. :unsure:
i tested it without dlc...female native just gave birth into a fully-grown male mc (Young man) instantly
1718308706881.png

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes