zeus201677

May 24, 2017
its good and all, but it still needs work.. like the female protagonist needs to be able to become pregnant,... like this should be TOP PRIORITY! and be able to be "grappled" and impregnated by the male protagonist...SECOND PRIORITY like other than that this game is pretty damn good, i mean sure it can get as dark like... DAMN DARK its not for beginner, the darker places this game goes has to be a acquired taste for sure... as dark as you let it become basically.... maybe even the female protagonist could get captured, and there could be a sequence of scenes that happen UNTILL you swap out and use the male protag to save her... also there's also another feature that would be great... a button that lets you swap characters instantly given certain circumstances...

there's some modders here already the DEV should talk to, to get their mods for this and integrate into their game or at least copy the code, and streamline it....

I stayed on topic here for the content and quality of the update, and i must say this looks surprisingly good with some ENB i found, really spruces up the picture and effects..

but i mean im gonna stay tuned for sure.

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
You can craft the poultry from workbench
Catch the chicken
Put chicken in a small cage
Train chicken to be a good chicken
Wait for a few days
Release the chicken from a small cage
Put Chicken in a poultry
Wait for a few days
You can harvest the eggs
Thanks found it, missed it and thought it was just a sign board lmao

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
What the fuck? I just killed him like literally seconds ago is this a bug?
or even if I choose to kill him he'll still come back?

1718342677623.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
no for grass, i think its quite hard to place platforms lol
Interact with another placed structure, then ctr click disassemble to swap to disassemble mode, now click the grass, you can pick it up as a built thing and then just throw it away. Why this is how is beyond me but it works.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone knows where to find hardwood?
Yes. Cut trees in the "chaos" area. Fight trees in the "chaos" area too.

Hens will still lay eggs at 0 loyalty. They lay eggs at a fixed speed regardless of loyalty. In fact, if your only concern is to get eggs, loyalty on your chickens does literally only 1 thing:
They don't run away if raiders smash the coop.
Yup. Just don't suck at defending your base and loyal chickens are pointless.
My coops get smashed sometimes, but the chickens don't bother running away. They just respawn with the coop.
On the other hand, you can have loyal guard chickens patrolling your base. You can even get them a wizard hat to wear.

Also, chickens take up only 1 slot of leadership, so you can try mobbing opponents with a swarm of attack chickens, just for fun. They seem to be something of a glass cannon, though.

Logic101

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone give farming advice
Like how many native need for 1 plot stone planter?
My native never harvest on time, my crops always turn into seed

ACertainPinkTree

May 30, 2018
Yes. Cut trees in the "chaos" area. Fight trees in the "chaos" area too.

My coops get smashed sometimes, but the chickens don't bother running away. They just respawn with the coop.
On the other hand, you can have loyal guard chickens patrolling your base. You can even get them a wizard hat to wear.

Also, chickens take up only 1 slot of leadership, so you can try mobbing opponents with a swarm of attack chickens, just for fun. They seem to be something of a glass cannon, though.
Absolutely unrelated, but your idea suddenly awaken a very old memory about this : ; I have no goddamn idea why, just found it hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: flannan

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, the whole native farming never worked for me, so I just ordered my natives to do mining, logging, and livestock + harvest.
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong with the farming, or it's a buggy mechanics. Regardless, They're not a good source of food anyway, and more of a "tool" to obtain items for craft/recipes. I recommend to just micro manage all the farming by yourself, some of them are really useful like corn and soybean.

Another user told me the best way to get food is through bear traps. I placed like 10 or so, and I got plenty of pigs and deers daily, and I never had to worry about food troubles anymore, assuming your reason for farming is food. Else, if you're planning on using them for crafting, then micro managing is advisable.

Reactions: Logic101

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
he kinda used black market design for main male mc when the old times of this game
Black market? More like black out curtain. I could use some brain bleach right now. On a serious note, how long does it take for the shota characters to grow up?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Interact with another placed structure, then ctr click disassemble to swap to disassemble mode, now click the grass, you can pick it up as a built thing and then just throw it away. Why this is how is beyond me but it works.
oh geez, it has already been answered, that comment is a week ago man

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Honestly, the whole native farming never worked for me, so I just ordered my natives to do mining, logging, and livestock + harvest.
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong with the farming, or it's a buggy mechanics. Regardless, They're not a good source of food anyway, and more of a "tool" to obtain items for craft/recipes. I recommend to just micro manage all the farming by yourself, some of them are really useful like corn and soybean.

Another user told me the best way to get food is through bear traps. I placed like 10 or so, and I got plenty of pigs and deers daily, and I never had to worry about food troubles anymore, assuming your reason for farming is food. Else, if you're planning on using them for crafting, then micro managing is advisable.
they farm it for u but u still have to harvest them by urself sometimes. It requires a harvest box beside it. And when they collect them, it doesn't seem to remove the crop completely but left on the planter to become seeds

Reactions: Logic101
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes