Logic101

Apr 27, 2017
they farm it for u but u still have to harvest them by urself sometimes. It requires a harvest box beside it. And when they collect them, it doesn't seem to remove the crop completely but left on the planter to become seeds
The probelm farming with native, not they dont do the farming
But they dont harvest enough
I must constanty check if the corp turn into seed or not
If not harvested in time, the corps turn into 4 seed
And if leave alone they not growing anymore
So I must constantly micromanaging farm everytime
But it nice when the native harvest corps they leave seed behind so i dont have constanty search for seed

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
The probelm farming with native not they dont do the farming
But they dont harvest enough
I must constanty check if the corp turn into seed or not
If not harvested in time, the corps turn into 4 seed
And if leave alone they not growing anymore
So I must constantly micromanaging farm everytime
But it nice when the native harvest corps they leave seed behind so i dont have constanty search for seed
yea...its surely very slow

Mattheson

Jun 28, 2017
I faced the Native Boss first time today, and i let him beat the female MC to see what happens.

Sure thing, he grabbed her, hang her from one of his totems and used her as a punching bag, but after that, nothing.
She appeared laying on the ground in a dumpster area, clearly covered in cum and raped (it even says so in the Status screen), but i got no actual rape scene.

Is this how it normally works?
I have the none.bat file for the uncensor, i can clearly have sex with native girls with the male MC, but any enemy that defeats the female MC just beats her and i get the same result: beating and dumpster, but no rape scene.

Logic101

Apr 27, 2017
I faced the Native Boss first time today, and i let him beat the female MC to see what happens.

Sure thing, he grabbed her, hang her from one of his totems and used her as a punching bag, but after that, nothing.
She appeared laying on the ground in a dumpster area, clearly covered in cum and raped (it even says so in the Status screen), but i got no actual rape scene.

Is this how it normally works?
I have the none.bat file for the uncensor, i can clearly have sex with native girls with the male MC, but any enemy that defeats the female MC just beats her and i get the same result: beating and dumpster, but no rape scene.
do not click the bottom left button
Click elsewhere to continue the animation

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Black market? More like black out curtain. I could use some brain bleach right now. On a serious note, how long does it take for the shota characters to grow up?
Black market is a previous video game by this game's developers (e-made+). It is not on this site, because it's too similar to this game with DLC.

Can someone give farming advice
Like how many native need for 1 plot stone planter?
My native never harvest on time, my crops always turn into seed
I think it's fine to just put 1 stone plot per 1 farmer. Don't worry about crop rotation not being optimal. Natives working will never be optimal, it's all about things getting done without your involvement.

What does this red/pink symbol means? There's a red/pink mist there but it doesn't do anything
View attachment 3735711
It means there is a quest there, that awaits female MC. Blue symbol/mist is for male MC, green is for both.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
On a serious note, how long does it take for the shota characters to grow up?
18 bottles of growth potion. Or perhaps some time for natural growth, and then growth potion on top of that.
My village's matriarch has 24 as what seems to be her age (at least, that's the same number that youth potions reduce in old man and old woman), but she is still the same loli with boobs as when I first caught her.
I am not sure what causes those numbers to grow. Maybe experience (matriarch is mostly training, not working, and is now level 36).

Reactions: Susan Xandera

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes. Cut trees in the "chaos" area. Fight trees in the "chaos" area too.

My coops get smashed sometimes, but the chickens don't bother running away. They just respawn with the coop.
On the other hand, you can have loyal guard chickens patrolling your base. You can even get them a wizard hat to wear.

Also, chickens take up only 1 slot of leadership, so you can try mobbing opponents with a swarm of attack chickens, just for fun. They seem to be something of a glass cannon, though.
Absolutely unrelated, but your idea suddenly awaken a very old memory about this : ; I have no goddamn idea why, just found it hilarious
Me? I get Legend of Zelda flashbacks when hearing this

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
Can anyone help me?
I don’t know why my save file is broken:cry::cry::cry:
It should be related to cassie in cyborg lab :cry::cry::cry:
Game build:2024/05/23/

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
There is a none.bat already, but its not empty. Do i need to replace it with an empty one, or is the uncensor post old news?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes