blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
What's the best way to obtain foods? I have multiple villagers and they exhaust my food supply really fast.

Jan 12, 2024
What's the best way to obtain foods? I have multiple villagers and they exhaust my food supply really fast.
Traps catch things very often, as long as they stay offscreen. Bear traps especially are very useful if you can get them early.
Don't forge the small wood ones, though, because they frequently catch chickens. Multiple chicken coops with 3 hens each produce quite alot of eggs.

Reactions: flannan and blulaz

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Traps catch things very often, as long as they stay offscreen. Bear traps especially are very useful if you can get them early.
Don't forge the small wood ones, though, because they frequently catch chickens. Multiple chicken coops with 3 hens each produce quite alot of eggs.
Thanks man, I've been sleeping on traps for too long. Apparently bear traps is really good for the price/craft.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How to craft the cooking table/station?
First, craft a pot at the iron crafting table. Next, craft a cooking table with it (should be in the iron crafting table too).
In the new updates, crafting stations are at the very top, hard to miss them.

In case you do not have an iron crafting table, you will need to hand-craft a wooden crafting table and a furnace. Smelt iron in the furnace, take it to the wooden crafting table, and make an iron crafting table.
Wood and iron crafting tables are the backbone of your industry, you should get them early. And the furnace is the engine of your industry, you'll need it for sure. Fortunately, this is not the kind of game where you need a battery of furnaces running in parallel to smelt all your ore.

Reactions: assertiveless
Jan 12, 2024
Stone/iron walls plus iron spike at their foot stop basic attacks without problem. Their are helish to place but my biggest village is fortified with such defense and I've no more capture.
Yea but my point was they make terrible platforms.
Also it is highly amusing watching pigs and rabbits run from my guards only to die on the spikes anyway.

Hellsing667

Sep 22, 2018
View attachment 3730929
View attachment 3730933
if summer memories hasn't been taken off steam... anyone implying mad island will be removed because of dlc can be safely categorized as a doomposter, misinformed person or just doing a little trolling.
i haven't bought it because of kagura, i would rather give the money to the dev themselves :KEK:.

I don't care tbh, and the post are being removed by steam. If the game was gonna get banned it would've been banned already. This comes from other games, but seriously tired of people trying to predict what steam allows and doesn't based on nothing but speculations
Just to be clear:
Never was "implying" or "predicted" the game will be banned on Steam.
Just said I feared it COULD get banned based on my knowledge of Steam.
So stop putting words in peoples mouths

ZETey

Aug 27, 2019
IF you still need Cheats(Not mod)
All here

ALL cheats (This is all I found =( )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weebling

Dec 31, 2020
Where can I find or craft poultry farm I am 30 in game days and I still don't know how to get eggs
You can craft the poultry from workbench
Catch the chicken
Put chicken in a small cage
Train chicken to be a good chicken
Wait for a few days
Release the chicken from a small cage
Put Chicken in a poultry
Wait for a few days
You can harvest the eggs

Jan 12, 2024
You can craft the poultry from workbench
Catch the chicken
Put chicken in a small cage
Train chicken to be a good chicken
Wait for a few days
Release the chicken from a small cage
Put Chicken in a poultry
Wait for a few days
You can harvest the eggs
Hens will still lay eggs at 0 loyalty. They lay eggs at a fixed speed regardless of loyalty. In fact, if your only concern is to get eggs, loyalty on your chickens does literally only 1 thing:
They don't run away if raiders smash the coop.
Yup. Just don't suck at defending your base and loyal chickens are pointless.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes