Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
thy <33 Those words gives me strength hehe
Of course, will do ^^
With the dungeon or ruins loot will look into it. (And why it wasnt done yet cause im not that far yet, sadly its really hard for me to play the game i program before.. i just encountered the ruins in my gameplay tho already saw it in the code)
I'm rooting for you, just chill and relax, we all love your work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: esreverreverse69

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
You are welcome.

There was a bit of a discussion right now. I didn't see them spawn normally, where the raids were just under level 50 and saw them when I used a totem on the beach. Kicking the level up to 50. John8r9 showed they'd still spawn by around level 20 if you use totems to increase the raid level. I don't know which is right and where the breakpoints are for the lower level totems. I've just used the totem, which increases it by 50 and a lot of iron golems/totems (from the iron work bench) to increase their numbers.
i will try it again. See if small archer and big female elite native only comes out with higher level

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So FUTURE TAKUMI was the planned male PC, until they find it weird for him to copulate with NPCs.
well, i heard that because the players didn't like the design and giving complaint about it. So, they changed it

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
You are welcome.

There was a bit of a discussion right now. I didn't see them spawn normally, where the raids were just under level 50 and saw them when I used a totem on the beach. Kicking the level up to 50. John8r9 showed they'd still spawn by around level 20 if you use totems to increase the raid level. I don't know which is right and where the breakpoints are for the lower level totems. I've just used the totem, which increases it by 50 and a lot of iron golems/totems (from the iron work bench) to increase their numbers.
yep, they (small archers and big female elite natives) will come out at lvl 20 about one or two in the raiders (but u need to put flower totems, i think about 3-4 is enough)

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
please help my MC men gone missing anyone know his ID number or how to get him back?
use /change command.
also tell where ur pfp from :BootyTime:

oh and if you built blue flag and moved base, you can summon the other protagonist by using the recall command in the blue flag, other protagonist will teleport to flag and u can set their location to ur new base or else they will go back to previous location, usually the beach starting area.

Reactions: Fachry3

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.08 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(83) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- Drops x100
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999

IMPORTANT: Checked thoroughly and coudn't recreate a bricked save file, I stemple it as safe.. so long its used on the right version of the game.(Tho the last updates from dev really changes many save features, so new game would be preferable)
Info: Dev changed good amount of save features maybe the old saves can work again also added an
SteamWorkshopControl ;)
EA Build V0.0.8 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v18.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.11
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

I got a problem when I save -> close game then re-load it, the max stack is no longer usable, is this a known bug ?

Fachry3

Jun 17, 2018
use /change command.
also tell where ur pfp from :BootyTime:

oh and if you built blue flag and moved base, you can summon the other protagonist by using the recall command in the blue flag, other protagonist will teleport to flag and u can set their location to ur new base or else they will go back to previous location, usually the beach starting area.
thank you

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I wonder was native boy,girl and native elder sister look like they can't spawn via dev command the only i can spawn unobtainable npc was large female native

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
I wonder was native boy,girl and native elder sister look like they can't spawn via dev command the only i can spawn unobtainable npc was large female native
Uh yeah, they can spawn via dev command. What are you smoking? Can just look up the ID via search too
Unless, you mean you don't see native boy or girl? That means you didn't download the DLC/have the DLC

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes