Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
People were saying amazons only appear at a certain level. But I just had a level 1 raid, and captured one amazon and one ordinary native woman.
View attachment 3730097
But I will have to figure out a way to increase raid levels so that I can get her fighter orbs.
Preferably without that ugly "debris" totem. Well, fighting bosses got a lot easier since I learned to use the shield.
The elite raiders which drops fighter orbs only spawns on lvl 50+ raids, that was what being said. The large female/male natives spawns at all levels. Making all the debris totems is a bother. Just make a single one of those that requires hard wood. Get the 3 boss gems, can be done on day 1, it's that easy and then right outside the gate you'll see trees which has hardwood. I think, they require iron axes. I rush to iron tools, so I haven't really tried with the stone ones.

There are special summons on the halloween raid, which only spawns at really high levels. I've tried up to level 650 (for experimentations sake) and haven't seen the elder sister types spawn on those levels. I think it was John8r9 who found them first on level 750.

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
The elite raiders which drops fighter orbs only spawns on lvl 50+ raids, that was what being said. The large female/male natives spawns at all levels. Making all the debris totems is a bother. Just make a single one of those that requires hard wood. Get the 3 boss gems, can be done on day 1, it's that easy and then right outside the gate you'll see trees which has hardwood. I think, they require iron axes. I rush to iron tools, so I haven't really tried with the stone ones.
nope lvl 20 and they will spawn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
nope lvl 20 and they will spawn.
Really. I didn't have them spawn on level 45-48 raids. The first time I moved my base and was overwhelmed by being underprepared, they didn't spawn. They are pretty easy to spot with their red costumes. I played on the 0.06 version, maybe that did a difference?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Really. I didn't have them spawn on level 45-48 raids. The first time I moved my base and was overwhelmed by being underprepared, they didn't spawn. They are pretty easy to spot with their red costumes. I played on the 0.06 version, maybe that did a difference?
It could be that there were too few and by chance the elite type didn't spawn the few times they raided, before I restarted? I was severely underlevel'ed (my NPC defenders even more so), which means that not that many raiders spawned at that time.

Although it has been pretty consistent with all the other times my raids were under level 50 as I explored the map. They NEVER spawned.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
It could be that there were too few and by chance the elite type didn't spawn the few times they raided, before I restarted? I was severely underlevel'ed (my NPC defenders even more so), which means that not that many raiders spawned at that time.

Although it has been pretty consistent with all the other times my raids were under level 50 as I explored the map. They NEVER spawned.
hm, i think it depends on sth. I will try that later

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
hm, i think it depends on sth. I will try that later
I'm beginning, to suspect the totems themselves, play a role in their spawn chance. Would make sense in that you want tougher fights and in turn gets fighting spirit.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
View attachment 3730709

Hey what's the outfits (pink one and black one) and character here in black ? and how to get them ?
ty
The wings looks like recolored (from the dye table) version of the magical wings from the ruins. You can get them randomly in treasure chests there. I've mostly seen them spawn on level 6 and higher.
The pink parts looks like one of the versions of the elite outfit, but recolored to pink. The one in the black outfit is Sally (I think her name was that). You can capture her during the prison quest. Look on page 13 for full instructions by John8r9.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Does this version on f95 have any cut content? or is it the full game with all contents?
On the front page:
This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, fresh blood, mutilations, wounds, internal organs, etc.
For sensitive people it's better not to try to play this game.
Note: Don't share banned (R7) content from Ci-en.

You tell me if this has the cut content? What I can tell you definitely not to do. As that'd be against the forum rules. Is to look on the authors webpage for a free DLC easily available for download.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I'm beginning, to suspect the totems themselves, play a role in their spawn chance. Would make sense in that you want tougher fights and in turn gets fighting spirit.
i think i know wuts going on
this is the one i met the elite raiders
1718227594477.png
and this is the one i only met normal raiders
1718227636290.png

the value on the right should be the main reason. (need using these debris or hell totem to increase)
Still, these small elite archer only appears after lvl 50

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes