Null66

Jun 4, 2023
nope, as i said, its engraved into it. not even none.bat will work
ah damn that's a shame, btw how do u capture milkys? couldn't see it in your guides
I tried using bear traps at the location where milkys spawn but I just keep getting sheeps
or are they like rare to catch?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
funny bug and a bit annoying when you can't come back to the raft after being ejected in the air while I was moving quietly without understanding anything :rolleyes:,my materials stored in the raft in the middle of the ocean :cry:, crafter a new raft later, at least I put a flag for its location :sneaky: , but the funniest thing is that the sharks don't touch me, so at least I can explore the ocean in peace and quiet in this mode :LOL:
View attachment 3737544
Haven't read anyone answer this, but you can interact with things from certain distance by holding ctrl + left click on said object.

Whenever you fall from the boat, simply do that and you'll get the option to get onto it again from below. I learned it the hard way.

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
ah damn that's a shame, btw how do u capture milkys? couldn't see it in your guides
I tried using bear traps at the location where milkys spawn but I just keep getting sheeps
yep, they count as rare

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
Ol' good tactic. Just take your biggest club and beat it into the submission...
damn it worked now for some reason, I tried this last time I was dealing 0 faint
I think it only works on metal club? or some points in strength?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i asked someone on discord, they said this coding is useful enough but will be a burden of efficacy to the pc
Well, that was more of a "I made this when I was upset for 10 minutes" bit, and I had no expectation of it being read or taken seriously.

I would need to know exactly how their game operates right now and then optimize it accordingly, but I highly doubt they want to give me their source code. :KEK:

Also I only really worked on RPGM games before and this is probably a very different beast.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
damn it worked now for some reason, I tried this last time I was dealing 0 faint
I think it only works on metal club? or some points in strength?
No idea, but the club used is metal indeed. Works on pigs and chicks too.

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
I would need to know exactly how their game operates right now and then optimize it accordingly, but I highly doubt they want to give me their source code.
The pathing is definitely extremely basic. I doubt they use any built in functions for pathing since it clearly is 'find angle to player, x+=angle*speed, y+=angle*speed' completely ignoring that any possible obstacles are in the way.
If I were going about it, and this is from a GML perspective, I'd have a grid on the ''ground'' plane (Unity 3d is certainly different from GMS 2d I'm sure) that just marks if anything that can collide is over that tile.
Every second or so (staggered by individual enemy timer) any aggro'd enemy on screen can do a quick path check against the grid to find a way to the player if they're in a range and update themselves, then follow that path or just move linearly to the next 'point'.

Though, Unity has meshes doesn't it? I admittedly don't know how its pathing meshes work.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
How do you get parts for Cyborg the laser head I mean?
I tried beating with clubs (the laser shooting booby head at labs) after it faints it has no option or anything even pressing E or T doesn't show any inventory or something
tried killing it with knife i just get titanium all the time

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
do u mean this? this one is from discord, made by 3e215
View attachment 3737831
Yes, that is the one I wanted to find. Thank you.

hope in the next update we can fuck the boys and android we make
The boys are said to be in the plans.
I haven't heard anything about androids yet. It probably requires some tricky programming to enable them to have sex regardless of what parts they have.

also do you know where to find boy native and girl native? I searched for the whole map and i can't find any
If you can't find them, you can just make your own!
Or you can visit their biggest villages. I usually find a variety of villagers in a village that's on the north-east-east of the village, where a river meets a mountain range.
But most likely, you just don't have DLC installed.

I tried beating with clubs (the laser shooting booby head at labs) after it faints it has no option or anything even pressing E or T doesn't show any inventory or something
Killing enemies with heavy attacks results in dismemberment. Use this, and hope you'll get the part you want.

Jan 12, 2024
Decapitation finish. Equip a sharp weapon and attack with F
Also I don't think it works if you turned off gore in the options.

Oct 18, 2020
Think I'm going to wait a bit more until more content is released for the natives and female MC to actually dig into the depths of the game. So far though, it's pretty darn amazing lol. Crazy there ain't many others like it.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Something wrong with the companions they've weird behavior like they won't stop running around and likey to run away from you if you follow them and sometime they follow you where you stand it really annoying me when i do ruin farm they just keep falling never stop

GenericAnom

May 20, 2020
So apparently u can't uncensor the seggs scene with the big boobs woman (Shino)? and yea I already did the none.bat
Every scene I have encountered is censored through a mosaic shader that can be disabled using an asset extractor. I have only played up to the first two bosses, but looking at the gallery, that scene can be uncensored.

You can find a guide on how to uncensor unity games here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Something wrong with the companions they've weird behavior like they won't stop running around and likey to run away from you if you follow them and sometime they follow you where you stand it really annoying me when i do ruin farm they just keep falling never stop
Try pressing Q and altering their distance settings.

Reactions: rKnight

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
I always put their stance to defensive since they chase everything from bugs to deers and lower the distance in which they can walk freely.

Either way I really dont recommend taking companions with you since they just get in the way and make it harder to play.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just hit them with Clubs or flails until they pass out

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I always put their stance to defensive since they chase everything from bugs to deers and lower the distance in which they can walk freely.

Either way I really dont recommend taking companions with you since they just get in the way and make it harder to play.
Taking companions (in "survivor" stance) with you is good for leveling them up and improving your relationship. They can also carry stuff for you. Recently, I've been going to a multi-floor dungeon in ruins, and even took a Ruck with me as a companion to carry my stuff, and that still wasn't enough.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes