Null66

Jun 4, 2023
They will wander into a house to sleep, yes.
But we were talking about sex between two NPCs.
They won't do the deed inside a house unless they are both assigned to the same house. And even then, they often just... don't...
Far more consistent to just have a leaf bed near their work station for when they need a quickie.
about NPC fucking each other
you'll need to allow "sex" in order for them to fuck but I'll just assume you turned it on by default.
Second they don't need their territories to be at the same house you can just make 2 of em follow and then leave em (RNG)
OR use this on both of em, they are guaranteed to fuck, idk if this is just DLC exclusive item all ik is u get the recipe after u tie up takumi (fat dude from the yacht), oh and also u need to at least make them like each other 70+ affection on each other so turn on allow love edit: they don't need to like each other when using perfume potion, just tried it on a freshly captured male native and one of my women and they fuck even without liking each other,

as for the possible partners that I observed so far: Loli-Native man, Native Woman-Native man,
Native woman-woman, loli-loli

haven't tried anything with Giant native woman, Elderly Sister, Youngman.

No possible fucking on Little man, Huge Native, Elder woman and man, Shota and other NPCs for other NPCs
1718501806508.png

Last edited:

Carnas

Jun 16, 2024
Hello

How can i see more sex animation ? It seems there is more while raping native (2-3 positions) than taming them, after taming them there is only one.
In the trailer there is a bunch of animations but i can't find them and some with crafting object, which object shows in the animation (while the girl is wearing 2 chains on her feet)

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
Hello

How can i see more sex animation ? It seems there is more while raping native (2-3 positions) than taming them, after taming them there is only one.
In the trailer there is a bunch of animations but i can't find them and some with crafting object, which object shows in the animation (while the girl is wearing 2 chains on her feet)
in R positions
1. Normal R
2. Sleep R
3. Sleep R with sleeping powder (U need the crafting table you get after u defeat takumi 2nd time)

other positions Ik is
1.normal sex
2.pregnant sex
3.amputee ver.(?) sex
dis all ik

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I think this is toilet created with Man workbench.
Other "toilets" are more like hole in a wall, but have similar functionality: you put in a woman, you have sex with her.

Carnas

Jun 16, 2024
I just found out a new sex animation by testing
in R positions
1. Normal R
2. Sleep R
3. Sleep R with sleeping powder (U need the crafting table you get after u defeat takumi 2nd time)

other positions Ik is
1.normal sex
2.pregnant sex
3.amputee ver.(?) sex
dis all ik
I just found out a new sex animation by testing.
When you do R with a captive female in a tent, you have 2 options discreet or regular, by choosing regular she stays awake after the animation, click again on R and you will have a new animation

Still looking for other animation with the craft object like the one in the teaser

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
I just found out a new sex animation by testing

I just found out a new sex animation by testing.
When you do R with a captive female in a tent, you have 2 options discreet or regular, by choosing regular she stays awake after the animation, click again on R and you will have a new animation

Still looking for other animation with the craft object like the one in the teaser
yea forgot about that also that's not exclusively after sleep R you can also do it with normal R by pressing R again
it's like an unconscious ver(?) R cause there's no moaning

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I checked it, the craft objects in the teaser are:
Toilet made in man workbench.
Milker (also made in man workbench).
Shower (made in iron crafting table).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They will wander into a house to sleep, yes.
But we were talking about sex between two NPCs.
They won't do the deed inside a house unless they are both assigned to the same house. And even then, they often just... don't...
Far more consistent to just have a leaf bed near their work station for when they need a quickie.
The only requirement is them being horny and there being a bed or leavehut in theirproximity than (equip them the ring from the Boss of Ruin Level 10 for canstant horny).
When I placed a bed near the mermeid they kept occupying it even if it was far outside their normal moveing range location.
And atleast 2 couples fuck each Morning in every house I build

That only works on generic females. Literally a single type of enemy in the entire game. Not even worth mentioning. :(
It works with all female enemies, the only ones unaffected are the unique ones and female MC... so I don't get what you mean

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I've playing this for a few days now. And it's a shame, but I'm retarded enough to not figure it out 2 simple things yet.
I can't see find a way to kill animals you capture, right clicking them doesn't spawn them like the natives and left click them just drop them as an item instead. Pic related, I can't seem to find a way to kill this Hen.

Also, I can't seem to be able to rise my faint damage, it is faint damage based on equipment only?

View attachment 3739858
i remember the pendant you get from killing keigo or spawning it can increase faint damage. And yea, depends on faint damage on weapons

Reactions: knuthamsun

favori

Jul 11, 2022
How can I create an android that shoots lasers? I have Type-C heads, body parts and an android creation capsule. I put the head in, but it's like it's not being recognized.

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
How can I create an android that shoots lasers? I have Type-C heads, body parts and an android creation capsule. I put the head in, but it's like it's not being recognized.
If you have Type C head, then that's already a shooting laser type. It will sometimes shoot laser, but mostly do melee as well.

Jan 12, 2024
Mutilate the bodies and go up a level bring the various pieces to the capsule.
Note that they do not all have to be from the same person. At minimum, you need a torso for the body slot and a head. Limbs are actually optional.
An axe is required. Knife will be needed if you want them to have breasts (assuming you didn't get a Type-C to drop some).

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
For building an android, the Main Body is the main requirement to build one. Limbs and others are optional

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes