sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
Is there a way to raise group favor? I.E natives not wanting to be associate other native. I am using cheats and idk what I'm doing with it. In case I just don't want them murdering each other

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i think it will come in next upadte ( maybe new special girl win ) , we can attack ( the driad dont resist ) and win ~6000xp ( no item drop ), but she have to much HP, it take 1-2 minute to kill with speed time game

1718531671664.png

Last edited:

favori

Jul 11, 2022
If you have Type C head, then that's already a shooting laser type. It will sometimes shoot laser, but mostly do melee as well.
Mutilate the bodies and go up a level bring the various pieces to the capsule.
Note that they do not all have to be from the same person. At minimum, you need a torso for the body slot and a head. Limbs are actually optional.
An axe is required. Knife will be needed if you want them to have breasts (assuming you didn't get a Type-C to drop some).
No, it's not working. What am I doing wrong?
If I place a native's head, the android is created, but without lasers.

1718535910338.png

Yoru321

Aug 15, 2020
is there some hero who could mod the game to not respawn trees, bushes and grass close to your buildings????

favori

Jul 11, 2022
did u get the head from dev command? i ever did the same and any body parts i spawn cant be make into an android.
No, I used a heavy attack of the sword I got at level 10 of the dungeon, from the giant knight. This attack forms a cross of fire around the character.
But I get your point. I probably need to use a different weapon to cut off heads.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
No, I used a heavy attack of the sword I got at level 10 of the dungeon, from the giant knight. This attack forms a cross of fire around the character.
But I get your point. I probably need to use a different weapon to cut off heads.
aight.................no crystal sword and guardian sword to try cutting off their parts. These two can't

Reactions: favori

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
one of them in discord stuffed the head into npc (i don know if the npc a corpse or wut). He can't put it in. Just use normal weapon to cut off and bring it yourself...plz

Reactions: favori
Jul 24, 2021
I've been seeing a lot of creative bases and builds in this game, surprisingly. Anyone got any builds they'd like to share?

P.S.
I'm asking cuz I wanna build a base but I don't know where I should build it and I have no creativity whatsoever so I'm looking for inspiration pls help thank u

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes